Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of Los Santos Vagos | Siddh Parker

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siddh

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Siddh
2. Your age:
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 4h - 6h
5. Your Discord: ai.1337
6. Your Nickname: Siddh
7. Your ID: 287487

Additional information
1. Leader of...
-> Los Santos Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
-> As 1x Deputy of Vagos, 2x Under deputy of Marabunta, and other gangs Underdeputy in EN 3 I think that I would be able to handle a gang in EN 1 too yesterday I shifted from EN3 to EN1 and saw that vagos is disbanded so I thought I can apply for Vagos in EN 1 as my deputy experience of vagos in EN 3

-> I have a deep passion for the mission and goals of Los Santos Vagos, and wants to help the organization achieve its objectives. I may have been a long-time member of the organization, and have a strong desire to contribute to its success.

-> I wants to make a positive impact in the world, and believes that Los Santos Vagos is the best way to do that. They may be motivated by a personal experience or a deep-seated belief in the organization's mission, and they want to use their skills and talents to help the organization achieve its goals.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
->
-Keeping the relations good. It is one of the most important thing being a gang leader, if we have good connections and allies then we get more scenario to roleplay.
- Unity within gang. I will try my best to keep my gang members united by avoiding any kind of internal org drama.
- Bonus system. I will be giving out bonus to all the people who are doing good and giving their best !
- Events. I will be encouraging members to attend several events, which will provide them new opportunities to learn new things and have fun !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom