Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

serkanilhantr

FIB Agent-ex-UC&Spec Ops& HRT_ex-SAHP&LSPD&EMS&NG
Player
1. Your name IRL : Muzaffer Serkan İLHAN
2. Your age : 31 ( from Valid IRL id card- year of birth
24.12.1992 )
3. Time zone 02:00 +2 GMT
4. Average online per day 10+ hours

5. Your Discord- venommghost
6. Your Nickname: Venom Red
7. Your ID : 296152

(1) Leader of Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
(2) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
EMS and Our Citizens are the most important things for me and I wanna rescue city with doing RP and other things ...I wanna become Leader because I want to go Subs without gun...I worked all leo organizatons and I wanna leader with justice helpful and kind personality.....Everyone knew who is venom red .

2.2- If i Become leader of Ems( Being Leader of EMS) I want to make team work and go subs and other rp missions ... Grand rp State means to me everything so that Role play is my whole life...I supported this EMS before like more than 5 term ...One important term was with Mohsin Zeeshan as known as IRL name Hamza...He is email friend of mine..Also he is my first teacher you can ask me from Mohsin Zeeshan if possible...I want to rescue everyone without any arque and fight....I don't make toxic people in EMS and I have zero tolerance for toxic people at Organizations .... I will not take any risk and I do not wanna taking risk and there is zero chance to inviting EMS organization as toxic citizen...I learnt from past and I will do my best for whole term...Making justice and orders for EMS!....Also I have good communication skills . I cna speak multi-lingular and understand very well ...Fluent english and for communicating with good skills.....I believe myself....If Person can not believe himself how so become leader? so that I believe myself that 's not ego...It is Self-Trust...
2.3- I am gonna do quick action-reaction for example going subs going checkpoint caring DOJ health cure and insurance of organization about selling insurance and giving adrenaline for LEO's and will take LOGS properly....there is %0 chance of stealing from warehouse if i become leader i will reject who can not speak english properly....I am not gonna accept my friends for free...If citizen earned to invite to EMS so that i can invite them or my deputy can invite them....Being leadership will be goes that way .....There is boundaires and red lines which is toxic people and thiefs....

(3) Your advice for improving the Role-play level in the organization.
3.1- I will make sure about going subs , taking logs with proper way and checking activity , it will be under my control ... and will following by me that logs
3.2- I will publish new rules and bonusses will given by me and hard work will be paid by me and my deputies will say to me directly so that i can give promo and bonusses at the same time...Who earns I give....You will get which deserved .
3.3- I am gonna report who making arque ( fights and curses) I will make justice and will be follow curators orders and other chiefs orders... so that I will make clean my Icly game .. If you selected me We will pass that ways.... Just believe me I believe Gods after that I BELIEVE MYSELF for doing right thing to do....

My Past High Command Experinece of EMS
DC OF AS/Labtech ( Division chief of Ambulance services & Division chief of Labtech ) ( lucifer watson's term)
HoD ( Head of Divisions ) ( mike shakespear's term)
HoD ( Head of AS) ( other Lucifer watson's term)

Rank System

30. EMS Chief
29. Deputy Chief
28. Chief Of Staff
27. Division Chief (AS, MD, FTO, Labtech)
26. Head of Division (AS, MD, FTO, Labtech)
25. Dean of Division (AS, MD, FTO, Labtech)
24. Chief of PR & HR

HC

23. Senior Medical Professor (FTO)
22. Medical Professor (FTO)
21. Neurosurgeon (MD)
20. Traumatologist (AS)
19. Assistant Medical Professor (FTO)
18. Pharmacologist (Labtech)
17. Surgeon (MD)
16. Paramedic (AS)
15. Air Rescue (AR)
14. Junior Surgeon (MD)