Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
XX
Players nickname
XX
Administrators nickname
XX
Date
Jun 5, 2024
Time
19:43
Proofs
http://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/716242/

Happy Kamina

Player
Player
Main Discord Account: _happy.0001
Second Discord Account: happy_0001
Why should we unban you?
Dear Project Management Team, Dear Mr. Mazhor,
I was banned from the Grand Discord server by the admin Tjay Tired, it's been 1 year now, due to a link from a Nitro Discord reseller I had in my bio. The seller of the server promised me a discount on the 1 month Nitro gift, so I added the link in my Discord bio afterwards. Since I was supposed to contact them personally after consulting an admin of the DE03 server and I need this unban for an inoff conversation on the DE 03 server, I would be very grateful for an unban. After talking to the admin Felix Tired, I was informed that I was banned for promoting a reseller discord, which is legal and can be done, but the admin Dr. Felix Tired is adamant that it was a cheater discord even though 1. he has no proof and 2. it was a Nitro Reseller Discord. The only reason for the ban was advertising Discord Reseller. He also said I should have written a request to unban immediately because it seems to stop working after a year even though there is no set deadline. And to be clear, that link was just in my bio.
Dr. Felix Tired himself says the reason for the ban was "advertising Discord Reseller" and that has nothing to do with cheats but simply advertising that I had in my bio and I repeat it was just a Nitro Reseller Discord which is why I can't understand the ban. Felix himself says that it is not forbidden to advertise but assumes that it was a cheater reseller discord even though it wasn't ( )
According to Dr. Felix Tired, after a year, it is too late to submit a request to unban because my "deadline" has expired, although there is no such rule and it is not mentioned anywhere in the rules.
( )
A friend of mine wrote to Dr. Felix Tired and Felix said on June 4, 2024 at 8:35 PM that he requested the evidence from Tjay Tired. Today (June 5, 2024) at 4:30 PM my colleague wrote to him again and asked if he received the evidence from Tjay Tired, but unfortunately Dr. Felix Tired strangely blocked him ( )

I did not spam the link anywhere or harass anyone, so I request that this case be investigated and the ban on the Grand Discord server be lifted.
(I don't want to file an admin complaint, just a ban)

Best regards
Happy Kamina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom