Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rikz Broddy
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 5, 2024
Time of violation
18:29
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Ax215mWwzsY

Jessica Odds

Senior of State
Senior Administrator
1. The family should not be asking for multiple demands when there is only 1 hostage.

1.16 : During any hostage situation including (robbery of 24/7, gunshop) gangs can ask only for money for a hostage(Only 1 demand per 1 hostage) Civilian - up to 100k Law enforcement officer - up to 200k High command - up to 300k Leaders - up to 400k (e.g. if you have 2 hostages you can ask for free passage for 1st hostage and money for 2nd hostage)

I will leave this thread open for unofficial curators to review the above ^

Approved

2. State side.

The SAHP negotiator needs re-training on negotiations asap. I understand he wanted to do something a little different here and i am 100% for roleplay. However, this wasn't a negotiation and this would never happen in the real world. This officer treated this more like an auction sale to get the prices down lower then turned his back to his collegues and laughed about it infront of the negotiators.
There was NO FEAR for the hostages life here... the full focus from SAHP here was on money and getting the price down.

Everybody seemed very eager to just hand over the lowest amoutn of money then start a shoot out.
Again, in the real world... shooting is the LAST RESORT.

Other SAHP surrounding this negotiator had many chances to step in or pull him aside to discuss the approach being wrong but didn't.

Therefor SAHP will recieve a verbal.

Freija Jinn

Curator of Unofficial Org.
Server Administrator
Rejected

Video not avaliable for the review. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom