Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of Los Santos Vagos | Muhit AyyasHurmaci

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muhit Ayyas

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL: Burak
Your age: 17
Time zone: (GMT +3)
Average online per day: 3-8 (if selected I can show more activity)
Your Discord: summy31
Your Nickname: Muhit AyyasHurmaci
Your ID: 41672

Additional information
1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos.

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

>I have been a Deputy in many gangs (EN2- EN3) for a long time and I have seen many things missing and I have seen that gangs are lagging behind compared to other organisations. I have seen that the leaders only take the gang and leave the members on their own, they put the work on the deputies, but this time things are reversed. I believe that I will come with a strong team and make the players more addicted to the role.I believe I will provide a very good environment in the gang for everyone to have fun and learn more

>I will go to all events with a crowded. I believe and trust in myself.and I believe that all my gang members will have fun and enjoy it.

>I also have a good team for turfs, which is the most important situation of gangs. My goal is to easily make 100% in turfs.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

>One thing I would do to improve rp is to make sure Vagos as a organization does never any rules break and if a member of Vagos if i saw any rules break he/she will get a warning or blacklist.Because I cannot give permission any mistakes in my gang.

>There will be no fighting or toxicity within the gang. and I will never tolerate disrespect, scam, deceiving, or lying in the gang.

>I will treat everyone fairly and give bonuses to those who do their job well, such as rank and bonus

>I will also organise many events and activities for new players to increase their enjoyment of the game.

(Ranking System)

1-Freeze
2-Baby Vagos
3-Young Vagos
4-Big VAGO
5-Spray Team
6-Gangster
7-Shooter
8-Enforcer
9-Drug Lord
10-Villain
11-Warlord
12-Turfer
13-Under Deputy
14-OGs
15-Deputy Leader
16-Leader

Best Regards
Muhit AyyasHurmaci

Vinay Reddie

Player
Player
Rejected
Learn about server rules, server functions and spend more time in the server as a player to learn all things in the server before applying to become a leader​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom