Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Besho Error

🅴🆁🆁🅾🆁 ....
Leader of unofficial org

1. Your Nickname :Besho Error
2. Your age 18 year
3. GMT +3
4. Average online per day 5 to 7 hours sometimes more
5. BeshoError
6.Your name Beshoy Saad
7. ID 18252
1. Leader of The Marabunta organization.
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
  • I have significant experience in the world of gangs, having served as a deputy in all of them. These experiences have made me familiar with all aspects of leadership and administration in this field. My knowledge and understanding of gang dynamics will help in strategically guiding Marabunta Grande towards success.​
  • As the leader of an unofficial family, I have proven my skills in leadership and making decisive decisions in tough times. This confirms my ability to manage the
    organization efficiently and effectively. My ability to lead with confidence and decisiveness will be invaluable in driving our organization forward.​
  • I aspire to achieve significant growth and expansion for the organization and accomplish new goals that enhance our position and influence. I have a clear vision
    and strategic plans that will help us reach our goals quickly and with minimal effort. My ambition and foresight will ensure that Marabunta Grande not only survives but thrives in the competitive landscape.
3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization
  • I have enough knowledge to create chaos with the police, allowing us to orchestrate daring heists and high profile crimes that will enhance our reputation.​
  • We will rob stores, steal from ATMs, and execute highway robberies to generate funds for all members.​
  • With my extensive knowledge and connections with all gangs, we can form alliances and stage daily hostage situations to keep the city on edge.
    latest.png

Last edited:

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Marabunta interviews!

The interview will take place on Wednesday , 12/06/2024 at 16:00 ST (Server Time)

Please contact us on Discord within 12 hours.
Ace Galante (.galante.)
Eray Black (eqps.)
Pietro Nardelli (sweeth_)
Velix Verlice (velixo.)
Not following will lead to automatic rejection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom