Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Hainess

Steve
Player
Leader of EMS | Steve Haines

Your name IRL : Sandy Roy Chowdhury
Your age : (IC - 20 & IRL - 28)
Time zone : GMT + 5:30 (India)
Average online per day : 6 to 8 hours
Your Discord : draculavanhelsing
Your Nickname : Steve Haines

Your ID : 348560

Additional information

Leader of : Emergency Medical Services (EMS)

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

We are EMS, the heart of San Andreas. Where everyone is fighting for their lives or to establish their powers or to rule over the state. Then EMS is the bridge standing between Law and Criminality. We don't compare or to judge anyone basis of their work. No matter if you hurting peace as Criminal Gangs or ruling with power as State Organisations or maybe just being a normal citizen minding your own. All of you are similar to us.

Although being Emergency Medical Service, we have a very important duty to heal the city. Me as leader of EMS can assure that the life of every citizen is our main priority and we will do our best to heal them. I want to make some real changes on EMS.

1. Firstly, I will not tolerate any kind of inactivity and corruption in my organisation.
  2. Secondly, I will put up a strong management team to Manage our organisation from top to bottom to make sure everyone is doing their job right.
  3. Thirdly, I will make EMS the most active and best organisation ever to work with so that employees will get interest to join and work with joy.
I have a vast experience working in EMS for last 6 terms . I have joined EMS as a fresher before then continued growing and gaining experience as I first became High Command in as Dean of Division, Head of Division, Division Chief and currently I'm Chief Of Operation. So I experienced EMS from the bottom and learning from every possible corner therefore I know perfectly how EMS works.

Starting as a Fresher gives me unlimited opportunity to not just know the organisation but also knowing every employees. I know their expectations clearly and I can understand them very well. I see the good side of the employees who working hard for the organisation for gaining some experience and bank balance. I think I can give them back what they're giving to EMS.

I saw sometimes lots of people leaving the organisation just because they're not getting enough in return what they deserve actually. Also some undeserving candidates were gaining HIGH COMMAND or any kind of special treatment that is quite injustice against deserving candidates. I think I can make it right. While I was Division Chief of Labtech department then I saw some of the employees were trying to cheat the organisation by posting fake screenshot and same screenshot over and over again. I stopped that misery and punished them immediately and I know I will do it in future also.

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I want to do more activities in EMS that can improve the roleplay scenario in the organisation as well as in the city.

Such as follows :

1. Covering the lobbies (PH & SH), going out on calls, making medicines in Medlab and delivering that to the hospital is the basic thing to do in EMS. I will always make sure to cover both lobbies and calls with minimum 2 units onduty and 2 other units on standby including 1 High Command as well.
  2. But on top of that we will attend every possible unscripted event like STORE ROBBERY, BM RAID, GANG RAID and last but not the least the new TERRORIST ATTACK. We will go there and treat every LEO with medical care and adrenaline shots as well.
  3. Our basic motivation will be cure and take care of everyone in the city either LEOs or GANGSTERs or ordinary citizens. We will treat them with such care and kindness.
  4. And we will move all over the state organising medical campaigns for doorstep health check-up for every citizens.
  5. Attending Checkpoints in Freeway, going for Org department check-up, attending BANK, ACC and SUBS will be always the duty of Chief of Operation but Our Training department will setup advanced workshop for other HCs that will teach them how such operations must be done with perfection.
  6. There's will be more than one High Command to supervise the operation and non HC employees will have the oppurtunity for a practical learning experience. By that initiative every employee will gain good experience for their future endeavours and practice for the greater good.
  7. Our Public Relation (PR) team will organise great events with a good amount of prize for winners to boost the goodwill of EMS. We will do atleast 2 events in a week.
  8. Our Internal Affairs (IA) team will do routine check on employees including High Commands to make sure if anybody breaking any internal rules or involving with any illegal activities. In case they will ask for help to LEOs to check BGC of every existing employee.
  9. I am very much positive about handling any kind of situation although I did it before with such patience. I hope I will make EMS the greatest organisation in the city with help of my Deputies and other High Commands as well as every employees. Together we can take EMS on TOP.

Main Goals for improving EMS.

Strongly focusing on Lobbies and Calls mainly

1. Having both lobbies covered all time by 2 units
  2. Sending minimum 2 units on calls and 1 on RO calls
  3. Having minimum 2 HC standby on each lobbies for interview and management issue.

Making Training Department stronger

1. Shadowing every training session to make sure that FTOs are giving good training
  2. Doing advanced workshop with new HCs to make HC panel stronger

Attenting Global Events

1. Attending Bank, Aircraft Carrier and Subs regularly
  2. Attending every Hostage Situation or Store robbery possible

Monitoring High command panel and non hc employees regularly

My past experiences in EMS :

Dean of Division x2
Head of Divison x1
Division Chief x3
Chief of Operation x1

My past experiences in LEO ORGs :

LSPD : Commisioner x1
FIB : Chief of Staff x1
GOV : USSS Director x2
GOV : Chief of Staff x1
NG : Major General x2

I am going to rename the ranks for a change

New Ranking Structure of EMS :

30. EMS Chief

29. EMS Deputy Chief

28. Chief Of Staff

27. Chief Of Operation

26. Division Chief

25. Head of Division

24. Dean of Division

------------------------------------------------------

23. Air Rescue Officer (RO)

22. Senior Medical Professor (FTO)

21. Medical Professor (FTO)

20. Neurosurgeon (MD)

19. Jr Rescue Officer (RO)

18. Pharmacologist (Lab)

17. Surgeon (MD)

16. Paramedic (AS)

15. Assistant Medical Professor (FTO)

14. Physician (MD)

13. Junior Paramedic (AS)

12. Scientist (Lab)

11. Doctor (MD)

10. EMT (AS)

09. Pharmacist (Lab)

08. Emergency Responder
(AS)

07. Resident (MD)

06. First Responder (AS)

05. Intern (MD)

04. Biochemist (Lab)

03. Medical Student

02. Chemist (Lab)

01. Fresher

SkinGOD

Player
Player

Additional information

We are EMS, the heart of San Andreas. Where everyone is fighting for their lives or to establish their powers or to rule over the state. Then EMS is the bridge standing between Law and Criminality. We don't compare or to judge anyone basis of their work. No matter if you hurting peace as Criminal Gangs or ruling with power as State Organisations or maybe just being a normal citizen minding your own. All of you are similar to us.

Although being Emergency Medical Service, we have a very important duty to heal the city. Me as leader of EMS can assure that the life of every citizen is our main priority and we will do our best to heal them. I want to make some real changes on EMS.

1. Firstly, I will not tolerate any kind of inactivity and corruption in my organisation.
  2. Secondly, I will put up a strong management team to Manage our organisation from top to bottom to make sure everyone is doing their job right.
  3. Thirdly, I will make EMS the most active and best organisation ever to work with so that employees will get interest to join and work with joy.
I have a vast experience working in EMS for last 6 terms . I have joined EMS as a fresher before then continued growing and gaining experience as I first became High Command in as Dean of Division, Head of Division, Division Chief and currently I'm Chief Of Operation. So I experienced EMS from the bottom and learning from every possible corner therefore I know perfectly how EMS works.

Starting as a Fresher gives me unlimited opportunity to not just know the organisation but also knowing every employees. I know their expectations clearly and I can understand them very well. I see the good side of the employees who working hard for the organisation for gaining some experience and bank balance. I think I can give them back what they're giving to EMS.

I saw sometimes lots of people leaving the organisation just because they're not getting enough in return what they deserve actually. Also some undeserving candidates were gaining HIGH COMMAND or any kind of special treatment that is quite injustice against deserving candidates. I think I can make it right. While I was Division Chief of Labtech department then I saw some of the employees were trying to cheat the organisation by posting fake screenshot and same screenshot over and over again. I stopped that misery and punished them immediately and I know I will do it in future also.

I want to do more activities in EMS that can improve the roleplay scenario in the organisation as well as in the city.

Such as follows :

1. Covering the lobbies (PH & SH), going out on calls, making medicines in Medlab and delivering that to the hospital is the basic thing to do in EMS. I will always make sure to cover both lobbies and calls with minimum 2 units onduty and 2 other units on standby including 1 High Command as well.
  2. But on top of that we will attend every possible unscripted event like STORE ROBBERY, BM RAID, GANG RAID and last but not the least the new TERRORIST ATTACK. We will go there and treat every LEO with medical care and adrenaline shots as well.
  3. Our basic motivation will be cure and take care of everyone in the city either LEOs or GANGSTERs or ordinary citizens. We will treat them with such care and kindness.
  4. And we will move all over the state organising medical campaigns for doorstep health check-up for every citizens.
  5. Attending Checkpoints in Freeway, going for Org department check-up, attending BANK, ACC and SUBS will be always the duty of Chief of Operation but Our Training department will setup advanced workshop for other HCs that will teach them how such operations must be done with perfection.
  6. There's will be more than one High Command to supervise the operation and non HC employees will have the oppurtunity for a practical learning experience. By that initiative every employee will gain good experience for their future endeavours and practice for the greater good.
  7. Our Public Relation (PR) team will organise great events with a good amount of prize for winners to boost the goodwill of EMS. We will do atleast 2 events in a week.
  8. Our Internal Affairs (IA) team will do routine check on employees including High Commands to make sure if anybody breaking any internal rules or involving with any illegal activities. In case they will ask for help to LEOs to check BGC of every existing employee.
  9. I am very much positive about handling any kind of situation although I did it before with such patience. I hope I will make EMS the greatest organisation in the city with help of my Deputies and other High Commands as well as every employees. Together we can take EMS on TOP.

3. Having minimum 2 HC standby on each lobbies for interview and management issue.

1. Shadowing every training session to make sure that FTOs are giving good training

Attenting Global Events

Dean of Division x2
Head of Divison x1
Division Chief x3
Chief of Operation x1

30. EMS Chief

29. EMS Deputy Chief

28. Chief Of Staff

27. Chief Of Operation

26. Division Chief

25. Head of Division

24. Dean of Division

20. Neurosurgeon (MD)

18. Pharmacologist (Lab)

17. Surgeon (MD)

16. Paramedic (AS)

14. Physician (MD)

12. Scientist (Lab)

11. Doctor (MD)

10. EMT (AS)

09. Pharmacist (Lab)

08. Emergency Responder
(AS)

07. Resident (MD)

06. First Responder (AS)

05. Intern (MD)

04. Biochemist (Lab)

03. Medical Student

02. Chemist (Lab)

01. Fresher
Best leader

Maddy Daddy

Player
Player
Best leader, also has a good experience in the ems , kind in nature also he is the best leader. Make him the leader i assure you it will be the best decision. If he is not the leader i wont join

Lucifer OG

Free Turf Smoke....npc!
Player
+ , as he is the most Humble and friendly with each and everyone. Will be the best leader in EMS history. Most love and support from MARTIN💖💖💖

mescreid21

Player
Player
We need someone in EMS now who knows the current situation! We have problems with corruption, there are things that need to be fixed urgently to get back on a normal path. I've known Steve since he was just a DC for Labtech, our department never ran out of medicine, and I always noticed that he was among the first to post the records on time. A person dedicated to EMS, a valuable member of the staff and a person in whom I personally trust that he will eliminate the problems that our organization is currently facing.

Bunnys_Rig

Player
Player
A Good leader of EMS knows his work very well no need to explain himself . we can count on him as EMS Chief 🔥🔥🔥

Michael Smiley

Player
Player

Additional information

Such as follows :

Attenting Global Events

Dean of Division x2
Head of Divison x1
Division Chief x3
Chief of Operation x1

30. EMS Chief

29. EMS Deputy Chief

28. Chief Of Staff

27. Chief Of Operation

26. Division Chief

25. Head of Division

24. Dean of Division

20. Neurosurgeon (MD)

18. Pharmacologist (Lab)

17. Surgeon (MD)

16. Paramedic (AS)

14. Physician (MD)

12. Scientist (Lab)

11. Doctor (MD)

10. EMT (AS)

09. Pharmacist (Lab)

08. Emergency Responder
(AS)

07. Resident (MD)

06. First Responder (AS)

05. Intern (MD)

04. Biochemist (Lab)

03. Medical Student

02. Chemist (Lab)

01. Fresher
One of the most deserving people for EMS Leader, full support my bro, good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom