Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Czar Shido
Administrators nickname
Lawa Broddy
Date
Jun 5, 2024
Time
21:53
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/717792/#post-2546253

Czar Shido

Player
Player
Good afternoon , yesterday when i was playing grand rp i decided to raid some solars , so like any person i went to a known spot that has solar panels , and when i waiting for it to hit 22:00 so i could collect the solars i heard a helicopter sound , so i gave him demands while he was still in the air but he decided he still wanted to land and in the video my voice is really clear . In the video , i gave the demand at 2:18 ,then i saw him holding a shotgun and wearing a armored vest i started shooting him because im protecting the solars and if i had given him some time he wouldve killed me . IMO , Lawa is one of the best admins but this was doing it too far , ub demands and rdm when i clearly gave demands and the guy didnt leave and got his shotgun out . Thank you for your understanding and i hope you have a good day .

Czar Shido

Player
Player
I really enjoy playing this game and i waited for 7 days especially so i could rejoin my previous org and i can continue playing this game like i used to , i feel like the best part of this game is the org events so please help me with my warning i promise i wont be raiding anymore solars

Lawa Broddy

никому не доверяй
Server Administrator
The rule clearly states that you need to give time for the demands ie. 5s at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom