Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raj Biswas

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL – Protyay Biswas
Your age - (OOC-18) (IC-31)
Time zone - GMT +5:30
Average online per day - 5-8 hours
Your Discord – protyay04
Your Nickname – Protyay Dey
Your ID - 162776
Additional Information

Leader of Emergency Medical Services(EMS)

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
Ans:-'''I love EMS '''
1) I was in 'EMS' many term, I did my best in terms. I believe my work is my passion as a 'High Command' of 'EMS' i am helper, motivator, communicator for my employees.
I have experience 31 years in city (OOC - 3years),I know the rules also I have experience Leo's high command (LSPD,SAHP,EMS,USSS,FIB). I have a really extensive the Emergency Medical Services with the experience of approximately 4 Terms serving in multiple respected positions, So i can handle any type of situation........

2) The previous terms, my goal will be to improve the organization as much as possible so that those working in the organization. i am enjoy to work in EMS.
I am a passion for helping other employees grow and succeed, be it a new or current employee.

3) Being Leader of EMS I want to be the one coordinating our team's efforts , I have been working here more then 1 years in EMS
Dean of Division
Head of Division
a lot of days I was working in EMS then I am got success as a "High Command".
I will organized in a week two global events.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
Ans:-
I will bring some departments to make the roleplay better and better than in our department like (IA,HRT,MD,LT,AS,RO,PR)

1) IA - internal affairs:-
These departments will actively monitor the entire department like issuing strike to any employee if he does something wrong, helping any employee if he accidentally gets into a bad problem, seeing if any department is working well and keeping an eye on our employees etc.

2) HRT - Human Resource and Training:-
Their job, They check the application, give training, see if everyone is getting the canning properly, confirm if everyone is training properly, and help employees and citizens.

3) MD - MD Department:-
Their job is to cover the lobby to ensure that it is full at all times and to assist our employees. In night time we seen low employee are in city that big problem, But don't worry I can cover up, that also manage that me and 'HC'.

4) AS - AS Department:-
The work of the department is to see if everyone is on and working properly, to see if the body armor is being taken, if someone's body armor is broken, to prove how it was broken, to keep it properly, to cover the on calls at any time, etc.

5) LT - Labtech:-
Their job is to prepare medicines, provide medicines to PH and SH, ensure that they are in good condition and deliver them to all organizations in "Los Santos"

6) RO - Resource Officer:-
This department will rescue people from far away areas by helicopter and help our organization.

7) PR - Public Relation:-
This department work public relation maintain they can help our citizen Also organised two week to one event. Every week they are check our organisation health checkup in a week two times.

Rank System

30. EMS Chief
29. Deputy Chief
28. Chief Of Staff
27.Chief of (PR , HRT , AS, MD, FTO, Labtech)
26. Division Chief (PR , HRT , AS, MD, FTO, Labtech)
25. Head of Division (PR , HRT , AS, MD, FTO, Labtech)
24. Dean of Division (PR , HRT , AS, MD, FTO, Labtech)

HC

23. Senior Medical Professor (FTO)
22. Medical Professor (FTO)
21. Neurosurgeon (MD)
20. Traumatologist (AS)
19. Assistant Medical Professor (FTO)
18. Pharmacologist (Labtech)
17. Surgeon (MD)
16. Paramedic (AS)
15. Air Rescue (AR)
14. Junior Surgeon (MD)
13. Junior Paramedic (AS)