Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ahmd Grand
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Sep 13, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/RbEYkFa

kevin sy

Player
Player
Hello dear Major, firstly, I am sorry for the mistake I made a long time ago. I miss my friends on the server. It has been more than 9 months. I miss them. I miss playing in the best project in life because I am very bored. I have tried a lot of servers but they are trivial. With all due respect to them but this is the truth, I am here asking for another chance and I promise you that this will be the last violation of the rules, you can reconsider the account that I am not violating any rules I have read all the rules I accept, or anything like that regarding your player . Ahmed Grand

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
all users pof BOTS and cheats are not subject of unban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom