Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
tyler legend
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 6, 2024
Time of violation
22:44
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Rv2i6sx0zsQ

quaza

Player
Player
Another from noxus u can check the people that got banned for cheats and some of them still playing and clearly both shots are headshot and everyone can see that after the second shot he locks already in other guy that is behind...
this guy plays on en3 and he plays so bad its not the same player :ROFLMAO: but let the server die with noxus alone playing and enjoying with 70% of players banned in past for cheating and saying that was because scrap metal file :rolleyes:.

Ahmed Knight

Player
Player
Another from noxus u can check the people that got banned for cheats and some of them still playing and clearly both shots are headshot and everyone can see that after the second shot he locks already in other guy that is behind...
this guy plays on en3 and he plays so bad its not the same player :ROFLMAO: but let the server die with noxus alone playing and enjoying with 70% of players banned in past for cheating and saying that was because scrap metal file :rolleyes:.
Spitting facts

TylerLegend

Player
Player
no cheats noxus

Roberto Flawess

Player
Player
Noxus family (ex chaos family) where they had multiple people banned for cheats and got unnoficial removed and then they have more cheaters andd people banned and still have....
I came from en1 and that guy muhit already got banned for cheats 4.1 (he can say that is not now banned or excuse to avoid) and like others said when i played here in GoodFellas i think its the correct name they had guys banned for cheating and they came with secundaries saying that was from using scrap metal files...:unsure:

Roberto Flawess

Player
Player

Muhit Ayyas

Player
Player
you can ask jonny odds when they got me pc check you can ask jonny odds when they got me pc check it took them a while to get me pc check when they did they got me unbanned. secondly west and playboy so bad fam and if i play hard en3 I can destroy all of guy dont do i think. and now im helping my guy on en2 dont do i think

Roberto Flawess

Player
Player
you can ask jonny odds when they got me pc check you can ask jonny odds when they got me pc check it took them a while to get me pc check when they did they got me unbanned. secondly west and playboy so bad fam and if i play hard en3 I can destroy all of guy dont do i think. and now im helping my guy on en2 dont do i think
worse then what u play on en1 and en3 is ur english bro, Thats why ur pc check lasted 1 month because admin didnt understand what u saying 😂😂

Roberto Flawess

Player
Player
if i ask jonny odds i would ask how he talked with u saying this things about ur grand mother, bro chill out ur mentaly ill...
u should stop playing some time and go school bro it effects ur brain and im worried about ur grand mother this type of things is bad.

tacams2x

Player
Player
tamam kanki yapalim onu bi ara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom