Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hatake Kakashii
Administrators nickname
James Pluxury
Date
Jun 6, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/grand-rp-eAMBJvh

Hatake_Kakashi

Player
Player
In this pov my audio didn't get recorded for some reason but what basically happened in the situation is that I requested to see the officers ID which he refused to show me saying that it's a Green zone and Leo's don't have to show their ID's in green zone, so there he violated article 13.12.1 in cop which is considered as corruption, when I argued back he showed his Id but arrested me for provoking. This pov won't help much as I'm not audible in this pov but I'm just uploading this as it is relevant to next pov's.
Just to mention there no subpoena on this situation as I managed to escape the arrest at the end.

Hatake_Kakashi

Player
Player
This pov is from the next day when I was at SAHP HQ to buy licence plates for my bmx bikes, I was just having a conversation with one of my friends from SAHP when I saw David bro (ID 347891) riding one of the BMX bikes while he was on duty and being unprofessional, when he questioned about his acts he was rude to me due to which I requested for his Id to which he refused to, stating that it's a Green zone and he doesn't have to show his Id in Gz, later on he was forced by his High command to show his Id to me. He also asked for my passport without any valid reason, which I denied to and I was arrested for failure to identify and provoking a public servent.
Note- I made the 1st subpoena on this situation

Hatake_Kakashi

Player
Player
2nd subpoena
In this pov at time frame 12:21 one of my family member who is in SAHP texted in the left eye that he will kidnap me if I don't leave the HQ and later he did kidnapped me, just to let you know this pov is icly valid and I used my bodycam for the subpoena and this is the 2nd subpoena which I did on SAHP.

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
You came every day to SAHP and provoked players. IC provoking and targetting it is different things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom