Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarif Verlice

EN03- Ex-Vagos Leader
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Zarif Ahnaf Khan
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : GMT+6
4. Average online per day : 8-9 Hour+
5. Your Discord : x_lynex_x
6. Your Nickname : Zarif Miller

7. Your ID : 29070

Additional information

Leader Of
Los Santos Vagos

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I want to be a Los Santos Vagos leader to enhance my leadership skills and build myself and giving knowledge to new citizens about their gangs. I also have to enhance my Professionalism Skills to Mange the Gang. A desire to drive the organization's mission forward and make a meaningful impact can be a strong motivator. Leaders who deeply resonate with the organization's purpose are likely to invest more energy and commitment.

2. Leading a Los Santos Vagos organization can offer valuable opportunities for personal and professional growth. Also I Have many experience on all gangs organizations So, I have Leadership skills to lead the organisation. It allows individuals to develop and refine leadership skills, strategic thinking, and decision-making abilities, which can benefit them in their Situations.

3. I want to lead this Los Santos Vagos to make top#1 gang in city.Some people are drawn to leadership roles due to a desire to shape the direction of the Organization and influence its outcomes. The ability to guide the Organization's vision, values, and strategies can be fulfilling for those who enjoy taking charge and making critical decisions. I want to Help my Gang members which they are in difficult issues.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in Organization.

1. A gang needs an active leader to manage it, if the leader isn't doing anything then you can't expect anything from members , so i will fix that with being active in events, ghetto clapping and motivating all the members.

2. I will focus on Graffitis because its one of the main way to earn money for any typical gang member and having a good ammount of hourly graffiti profit would attract members and make the gang active.

3. Frequent store robberies, Fz raids, Hostage situation and ghetto clapping would make every other gang and state orgs fear Vagos so i would obviously do that with my all gang members and show everyone what's can a gang do if it gets a good leader.

4.I will help newbies and interact with all gang members and help them because no one is a born leader, and as per me, it would make the members trust me and trust is the backbone of any successful organization.

5. I have a lot of goals to accomplish in my, and everyone knows that having a clear vision and goals already leads to a good term but accomplishing them makes the best term..

Ranking System :

15 ) Leader
14 ) Deputy
13 ) Under Deputy
12 ) Turfer
11 ) Event Leader
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Villian
8 ) Graffiti Leader
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Kingpin
4 ) Striker
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Fresher
1) Suspended (Freeze)

My Goals Are :

100% Turfs

No favortism in my term
Complete term with no warningI
I'll try to make my curators happy with my activity

Strike System :

Strike 1 - Verbal warning

Strike 2 - Demotion
Strike 3 - Kick/Blacklist

My Ex Experience:
Ex-LSPD HOD-27 (En3)
Ex-Marabunta Leader-15 (En2)
Ex-Vagos Under Deputy-12 (En2)
Ex-Bloods Under Deputy-11 (En3)
Ex-SAHP Assistant Sheriff-28 (En3)
Ex-LSPD COS OF HR-27 (En3)

Darshan Diablo

💔༆᭄𝕯𝖆ℜֆ𝖍𝖆η༗🖤
Player
You have been selected for Los Santos Vagos interviews!

The interview will take place on Sunday, 09/06/2024 at 16:00 ST (Server Time)
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.
Any questions or concerns about the interview can be addressed

Ace Galante (.galante)

Vinay Reddie (vinayanna)

Dinesh Chowdary (saidinesh0925)

Darshan Diablo (darshandiablo)​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom