Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Liam_Dunleavyy
Administrators nickname
Jessica_Odds
Date
May 5, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
N/A

Liam Dunleavy

Player
Player
Good day/night to the administration of the game we play named 'GrandRP'.

Unfortunately, senior administration took the decision to permanently ban my dear account 'Liam Dunleavyy' on the 5th May 2024. I'm sure this is a decision that the administration did not take lightly as they want to ensure a fair and enjoyable game experience for all players.

First and foremost, I want to sincerely apologise for my actions that led to this ban being put in place. I am aware that I pushed both the boundaries and limits too far and this led to the consequences I live with to this very day. These consequences have had a very large impact on my life; I can no longer see any of my very dear friends in GrandRP.

Reading between the lines, I can understand why Jessica made the decision to permanently ban my account. She came to the conclusion that I was going to continue targeting organisations following my two 30 day bans. This is a fair conclusion to come to considering my history of 'targeting' organisations on GrandRP. I would like to use this appeal as a chance to make amends with the community and particularly, the administration, who I have betrayed with my lack of goodwill and decency on the game we all enjoy.

If I were so lucky to be unbanned on this lovely project, my first port of call would be to start a clean slate within the city. I would join one of the organisations I formally targeted and would work to better the roleplay of the city. As Jessica knows very well, LSPD holds a special place in my heart and I think this would be the first organisation I would attempt to join (if they would be so courteous as to let me).

Your consideration of this appeal would be greatly appreciated

Thank you for taking the time to read

Yours Sincerely,
Liam Dunleavy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom