Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harshthakur

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Harsh thakur
2. Your age IRL : 19
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30 / IST
4. Average online per day : 3 - 7 hours per day
5. Your Discord : harshthakur1
6. Your Nickname : Harsh thaakur
7. Your ID : 193091

Additional information

1. Leader of Families.
ce75c0aa63b8d1a838665594895fdead.jpg

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1- Families the gang, which is used to known for their best HQ location in the ghetto. I spend a lot of time as a HC in families, and from past terms, I have seen a lack of activity from families. By becoming the leader of families, I will not only improve the activity but also make sure there are maximum events compared to other terms and maximum activity in the ghetto.

2.2- As I have worked in many gangs and in LEO's too, I have managed to get their thinking skills about what they actually think during criminal activities and what actions they take. So, as I have high command experience on both sides of the state ( crime and legal), I am able to make good strategies during 24/7 store, gunstore, and FZ raids, and these strategies will let us win every single situation against LEO's.

2.3- If I get the term of families , I'll select the best HC's and deputies I can who will always be ready to help new people who are willing to make their future in crime, and there will be no place for toxicity and favoritism. I will hire people with an age 7 or older so they know some basic rules and don't break any OOC rules.

2.4- As I gained much experience on the crime side, I think I can be the leader of the families. It will be an honor for me to become the leader of families. By becoming the leader, I will try my best to achieve the maximum number of people in gangs. As there are my good connections in the state,, I will also collaborate with other gangs during the FZ raid and hostage so that there will be more and more events.

3. Your advice for improving the role-play level in the organization

- When ever we do a FZ raid and if we have low numbers i will always collab with others gangs/unofficial orgs in order to increase the roleplay and make a better understanding
- No favouritism , so that people work hard and enjoy the best rp experience without any hate .
- I’ll give maximmum bonuses so , peoples will encourage to attend more and more events
- I’ll give my share of the most unique RP to every event I can do so

My Ranking system for families .

14| Leader
13| Deputy
12| Underdeputy
11| El chapo
10| Warload
09| Event leader
08| Turfer
07| Kingpin
06| Killa
05| Vampire
04| Shooter
03| Enforcer
02| Mafia
01| Street boss

My goals for Families :

- 100% turf with my turf team
- Will make a best best graffiti team for maximum profits
- Will achieve minimum of 25+ people on freeze and 100+ on the first week of the term
- Maximum activity and numbers in Clands
- Most activity in ghetto and Highway's without any rule break
- Will do atleast one 24/7 store , gun store in a day and FZ raid in every alternative days
- 1-2 hostage situation's every day .

Thanks for reviewing my application
Best regards,
Harsh thaakur

Rifat White

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Approved

Dm me on (Rifat6969) For Interview Schedule​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom