Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harsh Alexander

Player
Player
information
1. Your name IRL: Harsh Parmar
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: IST or GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 5-10 hours
5. Your Discord: magicparmar
6. Your Nickname: Harsh Alexander
7. Your ID: 117012

Additional information
1. Leader of EMS

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1 Passion for Service: I have a strong desire to protect and promote the health and safety of the people living in Los Santos. I have direct knowledge of the vital role emergency medical services play in the community thanks to my experience as an EMS chief. Being the organization's leader enables me to use my knowledge and expertise to positively impact people's lives. My love of helping people motivates me to keep the EMS department running smoothly and to deliver the best possible care.

2.2 Creating an EMS department free from corruption and undue influence is one of my main reasons for applying for this leadership position. In my opinion, merit, commitment, and skill should be the criteria for obtaining leadership roles rather than nepotism or family relationships. My goal is to create an EMS organization that is transparent, accountable, and trustworthy while also serving the community's best interests by standing firmly against corruption.

2.3 I began working as a lab tech for the Grand RP EMS organization at the young age of five, and I have devoted a large portion of my life to this organization. I worked as a chemist, doctor in MD, assistant FTO, senior medical professor in the FTO department, dean (HC), head of training (HOT), head of AS (HOAS), and head of MD (HOMD) before moving up through the ranks over the years. My vast experience has given me a thorough understanding of the opportunities, difficulties, and operations of EMS. My experience in these positions has given me the information and abilities I need to successfully lead the company.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

3.1 My goal for improving the EMS organization's efficacy and efficiency is very clear. Despite the regrettable event that resulted in the dissolution of the organization, my prior experience as Chief provided me with invaluable insights into crisis management and organizational leadership. My goals are to improve the EMS's investigation procedures, raise event attendance, sharpen recruitment and retention strategies, and raise the production capacity of the Labtech department. I am sure that by putting these strategies into action, we can develop an EMS organization that better meets the requirements of the people of Los Santos and is more professional, responsive, and efficient.

3.2 In conclusion, I believe that I am an excellent fit for the EMS Leadership position because of my broad experience, steadfast dedication to integrity and service, and distinct organizational transformation vision. I'm committed to guiding the EMS organization towards a distinguished and reliable future.

3.3 Increases EMS involvement in complex situations such as global events, hostage scenarios and other major emergencies. This not only adds to the RP experience, but also demonstrates the critical role of EMS in various high altitude situations.

3.4 Conduct EMS workshops for citizens to educate them on handling emergency situations and basic first aid. These workshops will empower the community, enhance public safety, and foster a cooperative environment during Emergency scenarios.

3.5 The ambulance (AS) continues to patrol the city, ready to help those in need. This proactive approach ensures that EMS is immediately available to provide immediate medical care, whether for accidents, medical emergencies or other citizen requests for assistance. By maintaining a visible and accessible presence throughout the city, EMS reinforces its commitment to serving the community and enhancing the overall medical experience.
------------------------------------------------------------

Chain of Command
30.EMS Chief
29.Deputy Chief
28.Chief of Medical Staff
27.Divison Chief of(MD, AS, AR, Training)
26.Chief of IA/PR
25.Head of Division (MD, AS, Training)
24.Dean of Division (MD, AS, Training)
------------------------------------------------
23.Senior Medical Professor (FTO)
22.Aero Rescue (AR)
21.Medical Professor (FTO)
20.Neurosurgeon (MD)
19.Traumatologist (AS)
18.Assistant Medical Professor (FTO)
17.Pharmacologist (Labtech)
16.Surgeon (MD)