Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hasan Khan
Administrators nickname
Sultan Pluxury
Date
Jun 8, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
XXX

Abdullah Nadir

Player
Player
Hey Dear Chief Admins ,
I Got Ban For GR 1.1 (Sharing Account )
I am Really Sorry For what happened , Please I request from my heart that please forgive me , i know i broke a rule but i didnt got warning , directly permanant ban , please sir / mam Please understand my problem , i dont have any game to play rather than grand rp , this is the game I Love to play , i dont want to loose my account , Please I am ready for Money Wipe out or anything else , please revoke my permanant ban , i cant play any other game rather than grand rp
Evry one have the one chance i also need the chance we have created a family and dont want the journey to finish too fast we have spent 2 months of our earnings on the family
Please solve my issue , Give me last chance , i promise i will never break the rule again sir / mam , Forgive me pleaseee , It will never happen again ..
Really Sorry , Forgive Me
it will be appriciated as you said in the last forum if u are ready for money wipe we will unban you so i am ready for moeny wipe but please unban me
i am ready for money wipe just give me one chance it wont happen again
Thanks For giving your precious time .

Abdullah Nadir

Player
Player
Just Give US one Chance WE Have Created The Family And dont want to stop the journey WE ARE READY FOR THE MOENY WIPE PLEASE UNBAN

Gamer RTX

Player
Player
Just Give US one Chance WE Have Created The Family And dont want to stop the journey WE ARE READY FOR THE MOENY WIPE PLEASE UNBAN

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
We don't accept complaints/appeals on behalf of someone else. Rejected.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom