Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakashi Legend

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Sam
2. Your age: 20 OOC (21 soon) | 21 IC
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 7-9 Hours
5. Your Discord: masterclassff
6. Your Nickname: Kakashi Legend
7. Your ID: 362737

Additional information
1. Leader of Families.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? List 3 Reasons: 1. I had past time experience in Marabunta Grande and The Ballas Gang. I have attended a few events like hostage situation, ammunition store robbery, etc. So, I feel like I can take the leadership of Families gang for a term.

2. If I become the leader of Families I will make sure everyone gets the rank they deserve based on them being Active and showing up to events. My leadership skills will allow this term to not get punished in any way. I will be sure to recruit the correct high commands so we can always be welcome to any civilian wanting to join the org (If they meet the requirements) and so that we don't get punished by anyone misbehaving and abusing the server rules. If me or any of the high commands catch anyone doing anything that can put our org in the risk of being punished, They will be punished either in a de-rank or being fired on the spot if it is necessary. I will be sure that everyone in Families knows the rules by giving them a interview upon joining the ORG, so they can prove to me and my HC team that they wont put our ORG in a position to be Punished for.

3. I will make sure to hire the correct and trust worthy HC team. And i would make sure to always give bonuses at the end of events if successful between 10-15k a person. i will make sure to keep the warehouse constantly stocked up to give all our members a fair opportunity at the events. This will also improve our numbers in so many different ways I also would like to try and hold one of the best families terms assuming i get the Right High command team Etc.

3. How to improve RP as Families Gang:

1) To not miss any events. Events such as hostage situation's / Subs / Store robbery's / FZ Raids Etc to give the LEO's some fun RP as well as Families / Gangs.

2) Get rid of toxicity, this will help improve our RP. Anyone who get caught being toxic in CC or even face to face with them will not be tolerated this will be dealt with as we don't want problems such as warning Etc over some shitty RP.

3) To make sure favouritism, as favouritism can cause many problems between the ORG. Anyone who is free promoted will be instantly demoted to the correct rank. and the HC to recruited will be dealt with separately as I've seen in previous term people have been promoted to a higher rank then they should be and i will make sure my term doesn't do this.

4) Bonuses, i know most gang's already do but i will have a bonus system for all Families members who attend events (Subs, Store Robbery's, Hostage Situation) will get a bonus from 10-15k Each time we win events these will be handed out. These Should be handed out 4-5 times a week depending on the amount of events we do.

5) Keep Warehouse stocked up, i will make sure me and my deputy's / under deputy's will be stocking it up everyday, after gang raids Etc to make sure everyone in the gang can enjoy the RP as some people might not be able to go out and afford all the ammo and gun the will be using so everyone in the gang gets a fair chance at events

Ranking System:

14) Leader
13) Deputy
12) Under Deputy
11) Overlord
10) Soldier
9) Hitman
8) Turfer
7) Advisor
6) Enforcer
5) Sprayer
4) Capos
3) Demon
2) Associate
1) Apple

My goals for Families:

- 100% turfs with the correct team.
- Hold 100% Spray profits with our spray team.
- To achieve a fairly active amount of members on Freeze and off freeze.
- Maximum numbers in Cland's.
- To be able to hold ghetto and Highways without anyone breaking rules.
- Try and do atleast 1 Store Robbery / Gun store robbery a Day and a Fort zancudo robbery on other days.

Thanks for taking the time reading my application for Families Gang:
Best Regards, Kakashi Legend

Ashish Legend

Player
Player
Information

Additional information
1. Leader of Families.

1. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? List 3 Reasons: 1. I had past time experience in Marabunta Grande and The Ballas Gang. I have attended a few events like hostage situation, ammunition store robbery, etc. So, I feel like I can take the leadership of Families gang for a term.

2. If I become the leader of Families I will make sure everyone gets the rank they deserve based on them being Active and showing up to events. My leadership skills will allow this term to not get punished in any way. I will be sure to recruit the correct high commands so we can always be welcome to any civilian wanting to join the org (If they meet the requirements) and so that we don't get punished by anyone misbehaving and abusing the server rules. If me or any of the high commands catch anyone doing anything that can put our org in the risk of being punished, They will be punished either in a de-rank or being fired on the spot if it is necessary. I will be sure that everyone in Families knows the rules by giving them a interview upon joining the ORG, so they can prove to me and my HC team that they wont put our ORG in a position to be Punished for.

3. I will make sure to hire the correct and trust worthy HC team. And i would make sure to always give bonuses at the end of events if successful between 10-15k a person. i will make sure to keep the warehouse constantly stocked up to give all our members a fair opportunity at the events. This will also improve our numbers in so many different ways I also would like to try and hold one of the best families terms assuming i get the Right High command team Etc.

1) To not miss any events. Events such as hostage situation's / Subs / Store robbery's / FZ Raids Etc to give the LEO's some fun RP as well as Families / Gangs.

2) Get rid of toxicity, this will help improve our RP. Anyone who get caught being toxic in CC or even face to face with them will not be tolerated this will be dealt with as we don't want problems such as warning Etc over some shitty RP.

3) To make sure favouritism, as favouritism can cause many problems between the ORG. Anyone who is free promoted will be instantly demoted to the correct rank. and the HC to recruited will be dealt with separately as I've seen in previous term people have been promoted to a higher rank then they should be and i will make sure my term doesn't do this.

4) Bonuses, i know most gang's already do but i will have a bonus system for all Families members who attend events (Subs, Store Robbery's, Hostage Situation) will get a bonus from 10-15k Each time we win events these will be handed out. These Should be handed out 4-5 times a week depending on the amount of events we do.

5) Keep Warehouse stocked up, i will make sure me and my deputy's / under deputy's will be stocking it up everyday, after gang raids Etc to make sure everyone in the gang can enjoy the RP as some people might not be able to go out and afford all the ammo and gun the will be using so everyone in the gang gets a fair chance at events

Ranking System:

14) Leader
13) Deputy
12) Under Deputy
11) Overlord
10) Soldier
9) Hitman
8) Turfer
7) Advisor
6) Enforcer
5) Sprayer
4) Capos
3) Demon
2) Associate
1) Apple

My goals for Families:

- Try and do atleast 1 Store Robbery / Gun store robbery a Day and a Fort zancudo robbery on other days.

Best Leader of Families

Pheonix

Player
Player
Information

Additional information
1. Leader of Families.

Ranking System:

14) Leader
13) Deputy
12) Under Deputy
11) Overlord
10) Soldier
9) Hitman
8) Turfer
7) Advisor
6) Enforcer
5) Sprayer
4) Capos
3) Demon
2) Associate
1) Apple

My goals for Families:

Information

Additional information
1. Leader of Families.

Ranking System:

14) Leader
13) Deputy
12) Under Deputy
11) Overlord
10) Soldier
9) Hitman
8) Turfer
7) Advisor
6) Enforcer
5) Sprayer
4) Capos
3) Demon
2) Associate
1) Apple

My goals for Families:

Information

Additional information
1. Leader of Families.

Ranking System:

14) Leader
13) Deputy
12) Under Deputy
11) Overlord
10) Soldier
9) Hitman
8) Turfer
7) Advisor
6) Enforcer
5) Sprayer
4) Capos
3) Demon
2) Associate
1) Apple

My goals for Families:

should be prioritised

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom