Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Blazing Ace
Suspect ID
142547, 25920
Date of violation
Jun 7, 2024
Time of violation
12:05
Proofs
https://youtu.be/_uMAvnAXeY8?si=yvbJuxy1W_cNmIi0

Blazing Ace

Player
Player
6.4 It is forbidden to play the bad side of an employee of state structures (for example: a bad cop, a politician) without having an RP biography. | WARN

2 SAHP guys when I was off duty as DOC security guard I just came and they arrested me cursed me when I told them I have ID they gave me less then 3 seconds to show id I was showing them but it wasn't much time for me they just cuffed me the guy who arrested me was Mustapha Ghribi and he fined me for reason attempted murder of a public servant that is a lie.

Raj Destroyer

Player
Player
Dear Admins,
Blazing Ace is a DOC officer, he got off duty and came out after changing dress, these SAHP officers, detained my officer without any cause, as u can see in the video he was continuously saying that "let me show my id" and at end they gave only 3 sec for showing the id and again detained him. He also asked for the lawyer, but they didn't provide him with that too. I checked on the forums these guys dont have a corrupt bio as well. Besides all this, they have arrested him under the charge attempted murder of a public servant. All these mentioned points come under the GR 6.4 , so I want admins to take appropriate and strict decision regarding all this.

Thank you

ryaddcrb

Player
Player
6.4 It is forbidden to play the bad side of an employee of state structures (for example: a bad cop, a politician) without having an RP biography. | WARN

2 SAHP guys when I was off duty as DOC security guard I just came and they arrested me cursed me when I told them I have ID they gave me less then 3 seconds to show id I was showing them but it wasn't much time for me they just cuffed me the guy who arrested me was Mustapha Ghribi and he fined me for reason attempted murder of a public servant that is a lie.
id 25920 is not officer he just own the officers clothes

Harshit Walker

EX: Sherrif 🚨 | Ex: Bloods 🏮
Player

First: 25920 is not from SAHP.
Second: How can the officer from DOC that got off-duty can show his ID ( this is also corruption ). And he is mixing in non-rp radio too. Whoever reviews please look through

Conclusion: Only 142547 and the DOC officer has fault here

ryaddcrb

Player
Player
Second: How can the officer from DOC that got off-duty can show his ID ( this is also corruption ). And he is mixing in non-rp radio too. Whoever reviews please look through

YEP only 142547 did a reule break that what i was saying

Raj Destroyer

Player
Player
owner of form he do power gaming (show id off duty)
Bro literally?? First thing where did he show his I'd in pov? And second thing I'd is a paper document and anyone can carry it off duty too. Where is it written a person can't show his Id off duty

Raj Destroyer

Player
Player

Wow SAHP sherrif who was ex MOS in gov is saying this thing, bro we changed that thing way back in frank bellic gov term, a person can show his id off duty too, since it is just a paper document to carry through. And moreover, your officer arrester my DOC officer for no reason, didn't provided him with lawyer when asked.

And he never used the words I'm cutting you, dragging u, etc. before doing the actions. He didn't even take a jumpsuit for him, admin please add fail rp too for all this.

Ayesha Destroyer

Player
Player
Guys I don't know what you are talking you are well experienced leos and if you say he can't show I'd in a situation where he is getting arrest it's not right secondly in whole legislation it is not written that a civil servant can't show his/her ID so stop this and just agree what that guy did

Ayesha Destroyer

Player
Player
Wow SAHP sherrif who was ex MOS in gov is saying this thing, bro we changed that thing way back in frank bellic gov term, a person can show his id off duty too, since it is just a paper document to carry through. And moreover, your officer arrester my DOC officer for no reason, didn't provided him with lawyer when asked.

And he never used the words I'm cutting you, dragging u, etc. before doing the actions. He didn't even take a jumpsuit for him, admin please add fail rp too for all this.
Power Gaming

Nikolai_Frost

EN-2 | Deputy Governor
Player
No hate to SAHP but brother as you are here to defend your employee I'm also here to defend my organization as a deputy. 1st mistake no Miranda rights were told to him before the processing. At 0:17 in POV While cuffing my DOC officer they did say that I going to cuff you and in. 2nd time at 0:49 they did not say I'm going to cuff you. I think you have to change your HR as soon as possible because for trespassing they have to put 3 starts, not 5 and the fine is 30k not 50k will your org will give back the money? Where is the jumpsuit they did not even take the radio and cell phone from my officer. RP Commands are missing proper procedures to process a 10-15 missing corruption is going on. I hope you understand. If I told you anything wrong then sorry for that but keep this thing in mind

Last edited:

Nikolai_Frost

EN-2 | Deputy Governor
Player
owner of the form he does power gaming (show ID off duty)
Did he show his iID? When you show your ID then you can tell pg. If he shows his ID then tell PG he only said he did not take the action to show his ID. Think with your Commonsen

Marsh Walker

Too Late.
Server Administrator
Anymore off topic or Insulting Comments will result in Forum punishment!

Harshit Walker

EX: Sherrif 🚨 | Ex: Bloods 🏮
Player
Did he show his iID? When you show your ID then you can tell pg. If he shows his ID then tell PG he only said he did not take the action to show his ID. Think with your Commonsen
Im also defending my org and the same you are doing but i agree that the person should be punished but whereas the thread owner has also done rulebreak he should also be punished

Iso Marine

Ayo
Player
Im also defending my org and the same you are doing but i agree that the person should be punished but whereas the thread owner has also done rulebreak he should also be punished
Only thing the thread owner can be punished for is mixing lol. Fair trade towards the other guy that straight up did corruption. So idk why all of you are arguing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom