Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Omer._.

Player
Player
Information
Your Name: Ömer
Your Age: 19
Time Zone: (GMT+3)
Avarage Online Per Day: 8-10
Your Discord: g4rson
Your Nickname: Omer Yayay
Your ID: 208291

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
  1. Introducing Omer! I'm coming for the families gang. For this, I gathered my security and took responsibility. We saw 100 actives in our previous period, but we could not conclude it successfully. I'm here to fix this, relying on my long-standing experience. You have your chance. If you trust me and my attorneys on this path, you will definitely not regret it. I am here to ask you for a chance to complete this unfinished business. Trusting my leadership level, I assume all responsibilities regarding my gang.

2. I am a self-confident individual who trusts my leadership. I'm sure I can manage this gang well. Everyone has lost their pleasure in this project, which has been going on for a long time, and now not everyone can enjoy it as much as before. I believe I can fix this with this term. With this term, I will give everyone the most enjoyable and entertaining times. With my leadership, our assets will reach their peak and we will be the nightmare of the city. I have a very experienced team in the field of gangs. Together with them, we will make these dreams come true!

3. I want to go a little off topic in this text. I have basic qualities such as leadership and responsibility. With these features, I will ensure peace in the gang like Families. I won't let anyone fight. There will be no such thing as a member not getting their rights because I have an extremely fair personality and another reason why I joined this gang is that I have a better than very good TURF staff. You should give this man a chance to experience and keep these beautiful things alive.

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization

1. We will constantly rob and take hostages in the ghetto, I think this is very important for roleplay.
    2. Each gang member must have at least 10 years of experience in the city and will need to know the rules well.
    3. I will organize Store Robberies, Hostage Situations, Highway Robberies, FZ Raids
    4. Toxic people will not be tolerated. Will be kicked or blacklisted
    5. Inexperienced players will not be able to reach high ranks.
    6. We will force to participate in all events and put our best efforts throughout. And doing activities together with other gangs.
    7. I will focus my attention on recruitment, I will ask for a screenshot of the interview and passport of each hired man, this way I will distinguish inexperienced games.

My Goals
    1. Win all events
    2. Turf%100
    3. Bring the ghetto under Families rule
    4. All sprays will be dominated by Families
    5. Finish the term by completing 100% of the event requirements
    6. Becoming the most dangerous gang in town​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom