Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Sansar_Sword
Administrators nickname
Jonny Odds
Date
Jun 9, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/jcpG9tY

SansarGothschen

Player
Player
Hello dear admins

at first I was banned for 7 days, then it was changed to 30 days, I already received this punishment for 30 days before, I regret that I did Multiviolation in CC (x33), it is sad that I will not be able to enter the game for 30 days because this is my only account, my main account is banned, I will not be able to log in to the game for 30 days, I am an official in the family and I will stay away from my friends, I apologize, forgive me

KİNG REGARDS

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
Upon checking your punishment history (you have 33 punished violations in CC and you also have MASS violated rule FL in RP/GZ rules, which is not even counted in this punishment), I found that you were already punished for Multiviolation in CC by Arda for 20days, so the next step would be 30days, so I changed the original 7 days to 30days which is absolutely correct punishment.

You are a mass violator of GRP Ruleset and no matter which punishment you seem to get, you never stop violating the rules. You come back from 20 days ban and do 3x more FL in CC. You are responsible to respect the rules of the project, if you cannot and keep violating over and over again, we have to go for longer punishments until you get it.

It is not a turkish server and we dont accept FL in CC + RP. I hope after 30 days you read the rules and finally stop.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
rejected
u a pretending to be perm banned with such conduct on server and fully disrespect of server rules

Top Bottom