Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader For Marabunta Gang | Sam Eros | 80645 |

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shu Fedorov

Epochs of Eternity
Player
1. Your name IRL: Samrat Ghosh

2. Your age: 25

3. Time zone: GMT +5:30

4. Average online per day: 8-10

5. Your Discord: ._prime_.

6. Your Nickname: Sam

7. Your ID: 80645

------------------------------------------------------

Additional information:

1. Leader of The Marabunta Gang.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

a) First one, is that there is almost no gang activity in the city, by becoming the leader i would try to increase gang activity by robbing people, stores, hostage sits. etc and will bring life to gangs of Los Santos.

b) Second, is that i started my journey in this city from being a gangster, first with my family and then with the gangs, therefore i have a good amount of exp at this point that sets me at a point where i can say i am ready to lead this org.

c) Third, is that i want to improve RP, like me, most of the people would start their journey from being a gangster, but when they join, they dont know proper rules, they dont know proper RP of how to Rob, patch, take hostage, etc. And a small mistake in these gets them to break a rule, and are punished by Admins. In my gang, we would prioritize new people to learn stuff and not make mistakes.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

a) I would be more than ready to help people in the gang who are not sure about the rules. But people aware of the rules and still breaking them like consistently like reviving with a gun, searching with a gun, or CL when they see cops, these people would be removed from the gang as they are destroying the RP and the atmosphere of the City.

b) I will have deputies who are very helpful and are active in situations to guide the people doing RP so they dont break rules.

c) I will introduce bonus systems even in gangs for those who are active and participate in gangs activity.

d) Toxicity and non seriousness would not be accepted, especially toxicity to the ones at a below rank than you.

Thank You♥️

Shu Fedorov

Epochs of Eternity
Player
Dear Admin,
Please trust me I want to get the responsibility of Marabunta Gang. Because ita my dream to get a leadership in any organisation in grand rp I read all rules and I follow and I experience the situation of the gang. And I got a higher rank also but never got leadership 😭.

AdiRage

Player
Player
Dear Admin,
Please trust me I want to get the responsibility of Marabunta Gang. Because ita my dream to get a leadership in any organisation in grand rp I read all rules and I follow and I experience the situation of the gang. And I got a higher rank also but never got leadership 😭.
1. Your name IRL: Samrat Ghosh

2. Your age: 25

3. Time zone: GMT +5:30

4. Average online per day: 8-10

5. Your Discord: ._prime_.

6. Your Nickname: Sam

7. Your ID: 80645

------------------------------------------------------

Additional information:

1. Leader of The Marabunta Gang.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

a) First one, is that there is almost no gang activity in the city, by becoming the leader i would try to increase gang activity by robbing people, stores, hostage sits. etc and will bring life to gangs of Los Santos.

b) Second, is that i started my journey in this city from being a gangster, first with my family and then with the gangs, therefore i have a good amount of exp at this point that sets me at a point where i can say i am ready to lead this org.

c) Third, is that i want to improve RP, like me, most of the people would start their journey from being a gangster, but when they join, they dont know proper rules, they dont know proper RP of how to Rob, patch, take hostage, etc. And a small mistake in these gets them to break a rule, and are punished by Admins. In my gang, we would prioritize new people to learn stuff and not make mistakes.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

a) I would be more than ready to help people in the gang who are not sure about the rules. But people aware of the rules and still breaking them like consistently like reviving with a gun, searching with a gun, or CL when they see cops, these people would be removed from the gang as they are destroying the RP and the atmosphere of the City.

b) I will have deputies who are very helpful and are active in situations to guide the people doing RP so they dont break rules.

c) I will introduce bonus systems even in gangs for those who are active and participate in gangs activity.

d) Toxicity and non seriousness would not be accepted, especially toxicity to the ones at a below rank than you.

Thank You♥️
Full Support, Admin please give him a chance

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Learn about server rules and server functions, and spend more time on the server as a player to learn all things about the server before applying to become a leader.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom