Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryden Oblock

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL- Arpit Singh
2. Your age- 17
3. Time zone- IST
4. Average online per day- umm 5-6 hourr
5. Your Discord- cartel.exe
6. Your Nickname- Robert
7. Your ID- 67680

Additional information

1. Leader of...
-->> National Guard ( NG )
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
-->> I have many reason to be a Genral:-
  1. Experience and Leadership Skills: Over my time participating in roleplay as a solider , I have accumulated extensive experience in various roles, including law enforcement and military positions. These experiences have equipped me with a thorough understanding of tactical operations, strategic planning, and team coordination. As a leader, I am confident in my ability to inspire and guide a team, making critical decisions under pressure while ensuring that every member feels valued and heard. My leadership style emphasizes respect, discipline, and collaboration, which I believe are crucial for the effective functioning of the NG.

2. Leadership and Excellence: I am driven by a strong commitment to leadership and the pursuit of excellence. Taking on the role of the National Guard leader provides an opportunity to apply my strategic thinking, organizational skills, and passion for structured environments to elevate our roleplay server's standards. I believe in leading by example, setting high expectations, and continuously striving for improvement. By fostering a culture of excellence, discipline, and teamwork, I aim to build a National Guard unit that not only excels in its duties but also serves as a model of professionalism and dedication for the entire community.

3. Focus on Recruitment and Quality Standards:
    Ensuring the National Guard is comprised of highly capable and dedicated members is essential to our success. I plan to implement rigorous recruitment processes to attract and select individuals who demonstrate exceptional skills, commitment, and a strong sense of duty. Additionally, I will establish continuous training and evaluation programs to maintain high performance and operational standards. By prioritizing quality in our hiring and development practices, I aim to build a cohesive and effective team that consistently performs at the highest level, enhancing the overall experience for our roleplay experience.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

-->> I am passionate about enhancing the overall roleplay experience for our server en3 . As the leader of the National Guard, I would focus on developing engaging, special events and missions that offer players a wide range of interactive scenarios. By introducing innovative training programs, realistic drills, and coordinated operations with other factions, I aim to create a vibrant and engaging environment that keeps players invested and excited. Moreover, I am dedicated to fostering a sense of community within the National Guard, ensuring that every member feels a part of something greater and is motivated to contribute their best.

Thanks to giving your precious time to my application.
Best Regards,
Robert Hound

Bryden Oblock

Player
Player
( NOT OFF TOP ) i have a request if you reject this application please tell me the reason

Dark Wick

๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ง๐™  ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™—๐™š๐™จ!
Server Administrator
Reviewing

Dark Wick

๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ง๐™  ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™—๐™š๐™จ!
Server Administrator
Rejected

Put effort into creating your own application instead of relying on AI tools.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom