Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Harshitt Walker
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Jun 9, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/ban-proof-s6hMReq

Harshit Walker

EX: Sherrif 🚨 | Ex: Bloods 🏮
Player
Hello Lebron, I hope you are good and take correct judgement on this appeal.
( If the title is incorrect, I humbly request you to review the complaint because this one suited me and i couldn't get on with any other )

I believe you know but let me start it from the beginning, I was new in the city and a guy named Sushant Walker had met me in the family named Assassin, We had same names which started the friendship then we had the same taste our humor was same and we enjoyed each others company. I helped him when he needed it and he helped me when he needed it. Our friendship grew stronger and he was my bestfriend.

Then i decided to become the leader of bloods which i successfully did and then i had made him my deputy, The term was in its last week when we had suffered mass- sabotage and got disbanded. He consoled me and was with me, I gave all my trust to him. During this phase we met Lucas Shelby he had played with my because he was already a friend of Sushant and he was trying to look like a stranger. He had same taste and everything we became better of a friends. He changed him name to Lucas Walker we became a great trio and went to FIB together and enjoyed the 20th term. After this he had good legal side knowledge just like Sushant and me.

I decided to become the leader of SAHP now finally, I decided i had my two bestfriends Sushant and Lucas better than anyone i knew so i decided to make them my deputy instead of any random person ( I thought of this, because my bloods term disbanded from this reason only. My own deputy sabotaged me ). My term was going well, we were getting started pretty clean and suddenly Sushant got banned. I couldn't talk with him but what else bad could happen.

Next day Lucas gets banned for same reason, Little did i know that this best friends of mine were both ban-evader, because they never got banned in this period of 1 and a half month i had trusted on them. Now i have received ban for helping ban-evader and im hoping you can ban me, because it is not my fault here. You can think in my place for a second, I was ex leader and i became leader so i was aware of rules why would i do it intentionally because it would harm my term.

I request you to unban me because I enjoy playing on your server and becoming the leader was a great part of my time. Now that my term is disbanded for the second time you don't know what I'm going through.

Best Regards Man,
I hope you take correct Decision
Yours EN2 Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom