Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Billy Gucci
Administrators nickname
Ayush Pluxury
Date
Jun 9, 2024
Time
14:05
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/YR83hgD

Billy Bonkers

Billy Ivanov
Player
nuh uh freedom of speech buddy its an english server so I have the right to freedom of speech so I will tell yall my opinion about a country and that is not and wont be considered racist since I am not a racist cuz I love indian people just not the country cuz for my liking its not modern enough :eek:

ghoul

Player
Player
Not modern enough? Excuse me are you belittling India coz your so called freedom of speech is indicating it

Billy Bonkers

Billy Ivanov
Player
Not modern enough? Excuse me are you belittling India coz your so called freedom of speech is indicating it
Hell yeah i am belitteling the continent indeed but that aint racist cuz i aint talking bout no people

Billy Bonkers

Billy Ivanov
Player
next time u will be perm baned
apperantly I cannot give my opinion about a country or continent. So here is my question would someone get permed if they said they dont like the country poland or germany? cuz I don't think yall will take action against that

Top Bottom