Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tony Accardo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 8, 2024
Time of violation
17:13
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vG-tH6IzlZs

Tony Accardo

Player
Player
The FIB director and I went to the capital to renew the FIB director's lawyer license. However, the Attorney General (AG) informed us that there was an issue with the lawyer license due to the previous Government allegedly deleting all lawyer license logs. During the previous Government, I served as acting governor, and I assured him that I did not delete any logs. The AG then claimed that the Department of Justice (DOJ) under my Government was responsible, based on information from higher authorities. I refuted this by stating that all logs were intact until my last day in office, making these allegations false.

To clarify the situation, I approached the deputy governor regarding the AG's statement. The deputy governor clarified that the AG did not refer to you it’s your previous government. This statement contradicted the AG's direct accusation that the deletions occurred during my term under my DOJ. When I pressed the deputy governor about this discrepancy, he admitted he needed to consult with the AG and asked me to wait. Here is my second pov LINK

After consulting with the AG, the deputy governor reiterated the same claims made by the AG. Here is my third pov LINK

Ultimately, they are lying about doj logs and they deleted it. This situation indicates clear corruption and fail rp.

Sorry I insert link here because I have 3 pov.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom