Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Benzo Savv
Administrators nickname
Lukasz Pluxury
Date
Jun 7, 2024
Time
22:39
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvP8Geid68A

Benzo Sav

Family 2x Co-Owner , EN Deputy 3x🥷🏿
Player
Hey this all started , when Organisation LSPD pulled up to our fam house and was setting points and arrested my family member I have followed behind and we have had a little on going situation and I got punished for GZ 1.1 but we are in RP situation how he can run to unscripted GZ, I will upload POV for you what would you do in my situation + other officers also killed me there. Full POV will be uploaded also POV of when they came outside ( OUR ) family house to get a reaction out of us. I request for my warning to be lifted please. It almost seems to me as quite RP what has happened they have targeted and came our fam house and that's how it all started hope you can understand + I didn't even know outside DOC you cannot shoot I really apologize was never punished for GZ before am sure jail time will be finished by time you see this asking for warn appeal please.

Best Regards.

POV Of them at our Fam House just before.
Time : 22:25
CLICK ON ME

POV of the Ongoing Situation
Time : 22:39
CLICK ON ME

Freija Jinn

Curator of Unofficial Org.
Server Administrator
Hello,

The all DOJ area is in the green zone. if there is no except for events, prison breaks, (with usb and normal one)
Greenzune rules appy
The final decision will given Alex and James

Kind regards,

Top Bottom