Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Harris Whitee
Administrators nickname
Ethan Murphy
Date
Jun 7, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/PVjQ2Vu

Harris BDs

Player
Player
Hello,
I hope This message finds you well. So recently I got a 60 day ban by Ethan Murphy, Reason: Under Investigation for Cheats. I was In ghetto as FIB UC collecting evidences, 10 Bloods came to me and started shooting me I was not dying because of lag it was for like 3 minutes then I died and the guy who was trying to Rob me Parent Insulted me too but Admins Ignored it and just Banned me for Cheats. I already have 3-4 Forum Reports on me for Cheats and In all of them I am not dying because of my Lag and all of them have been Reviewed, I was in a Bug/Lagged State. Ethan didnt even try asking me what was going on, why I was not Dying. I told them that I was Lagging too but they didnt listen. Admins should be more careful with this and investigate the whole situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom