Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Xen Luciano
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 9, 2024
Time of violation
10:28
Proofs
https://youtu.be/FDZB_Wdlsqg

irlfurrie

Player
Player
admin please dont ban my husband. without him ill be sad and lonely and never want to play again. this guy reporting just hates my hubby for no reason! 😢😭
i know from the bottom of my heart he would never cheat in this game because he is a good person and takes care of me and our children 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨⛪

Arian Luciano

Luciano Family Leader En1
Player
admin please dont ban my husband. without him ill be sad and lonely and never want to play again. this guy reporting just hates my hubby for no reason! 😢😭
i know from the bottom of my heart he would never cheat in this game because he is a good person and takes care of me and our children 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨⛪
BRUH 🤣 . Imagine telling your wife to beg for forgiveness

irlfurrie

Player
Player
CAN YOU NOT SEE THE GUN SHOTS AT THE WALL? WHY BOTHER TO REPORT?
image.png

Arian Luciano

Luciano Family Leader En1
Player
CAN YOU NOT SEE THE GUN SHOTS AT THE WALL? WHY BOTHER TO REPORT?
image.png
definition of shotgun:
A shotgun is a long-barreled firearm designed to shoot a straight-walled cartridge known as a shotshell, which discharges numerous small spherical projectiles called shot, or a single solid projectile called a slug. Shotguns are most commonly used as smoothbore firearms, meaning that their gun barrels have no rifling on the inner wall, but rifled barrels for shooting sabot slugs are also available.

irlfurrie

Player
Player
If you are saying that he is not doing cheating than show the pov
ur begging to show different povs but whats the point? you all hate leo and yokels so you try and find a minor thing to report. the guy in the video saying "what the fuck" isnt commenting on leo not dying. its the chat!!!!! if you read, its talking about the girl having a cock, being trans and giving backshots. which is very brave of you to post 🤡 (trans lives matter bby) #justice4leo #yokelsontop 🙏🙏📿📿 can you not agree that the game has been so laggy and keeps glitching since the new update? my pda has been so slow for li

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom