Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Xen Luciano
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 9, 2024
Time of violation
10:28
Proofs
https://youtu.be/FDZB_Wdlsqg

Arian Luciano

Luciano Family Leader En1
Player
ur begging to show different povs but whats the point? you all hate leo and yokels so you try and find a minor thing to report. the guy in the video saying "what the fuck" isnt commenting on leo not dying. its the chat!!!!! if you read, its talking about the girl having a cock, being trans and giving backshots. which is very brave of you to post 🤡 (trans lives matter bby) #justice4leo #yokelsontop 🙏🙏📿📿 can you not agree that the game has been so laggy and keeps glitching since the new update? my pda has been so slow for li
If you think that we hate leo or yokels then why do you come to our house? :ROFLMAO:

xen999

Player
Player
ur begging to show different povs but whats the point? you all hate leo and yokels so you try and find a minor thing to report. the guy in the video saying "what the fuck" isnt commenting on leo not dying. its the chat!!!!! if you read, its talking about the girl having a cock, being trans and giving backshots. which is very brave of you to post 🤡 (trans lives matter bby) #justice4leo #yokelsontop 🙏🙏📿📿 can you not agree that the game has been so laggy and keeps glitching since the new update? my pda has been so slow for li
First of all I said what the fuck to ur suspect not dying after eating those bullets 🤓 also talking about hating and finding minor mistake was started by u not us 🤓

Your beloved
Nerdy Xen Luciano

xen999

Player
Player
No game is not laggy or slow for us never seen or heard from anyone till now 🤨

RAGE LUCIANO

Player
Player
Enjoy you vacation 😂

Leo Smith

Player
Player
It's not a place to chat here boys, Anyways as i said my game was so lagging these past days and the person who was shooting told me that he wasn't even shooting at me, But it looks like desync bec I will never cheat after all the work i put on my account
I asked a lot of friends they all said it happen a lot, anyways i accept the pc check even tho I'm sure it's all abt desync

xen999

Player
Player
It's not a place to chat here boys, Anyways as i said my game was so lagging these past days and the person who was shooting told me that he wasn't even shooting at me, But it looks like desync bec I will never cheat after all the work i put on my account
I asked a lot of friends they all said it happen a lot, anyways i accept the pc check even tho I'm sure it's all abt desync
You know there is a thing that if it's lagging it should only show to yourself or the one the shooting you but why it's showing me I mean am a third party 🤷🤷 person and also why are you shooting infront of our fam house . No one gave you permission to shoot infront of fam did they?🤷🤷

xen999

Player
Player
it all comes down to a pc check because there can be many factors causing this problem such as lag/desync
Lemme tell you a story a bad story accutally

There was a village, where a theif tried to rob a house and he successfully robbed the house but unfortunately he was caught in the cctv , turns out he was also villager of the village so when the owner of house came to police station to file and complaint some of the cheap hired ppl from the theif side came to denie the cctv footage that he is not the theif and the theif side did a meeting and came to decision that they will hide the gold some where else outside of village and they will ask the police to come and check our house, the police will not find anything so we will be not caught

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom