Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablo West

Leader
Leader
Information
1. Your name IRL: Saif
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours Per Day
5. Your Discord: qwez1246
6. Your Nickname: Pablo Castilloo
7. Your ID: 62210

Additional information
1x Families Deputy
1x Vagos Deputy
1x Ballas Underdeputy
2x Bloods Underdeputy
1x Marabunta Underdeputy

1. Leader of The Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1 I Want To Be Leader Of Families Because In My Opinion I Think It Was One Of The Best Gangs In The City Because It Had A Lot Of Competition With Other Gangs But It Stood And Became An Iconic Gang To Other Gangs That Every Body In Los Santos Fears Even LEOS Fear It.

2.2 Secondly I Think
Families Had A Lot Of Good Leaders Who Lead It To What It Is Today And I Want To Be Leader Of Families Because I Know I Can Lead It Like How Other Leaders Lead It And Made It The Best It Can Be And Made Every Other Gang Helpless And Hopeless In Ghetto.

2.3 And I Was Deputy In
Families And In Vagos So From Last Month I Know That I Can Lead Because I Got Leadership Skills And I Lead Some Event Myself Like Battleship FZs And Store Robberies And Clands And Some Hostage Situation And More.

2.4 And Lastly I Met A lot Of Leaders That Helped Me Improve My Leadership Skills And Helped Me To Become A Better Deputy Every Day That Passed When I Was Under There Leadership.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1. First Of All To Improve The Rp In The Gang We Need To Be Active In Ghetto And We Need To Interact More With Leos.

2. Secondly We Need To Do A Well Organized Bonus System In The Gang So Everyone Understand Bonus System.

3. We Need To Do More Activity Like Doing Hostage Sits And Robbing In Highway And In Ghetto.

4. We Need To Organize Hc Meeting Every Week So We Complete The Crime Chart.

5. And I Need To Have The Best Deputies So The Gang Will Always Be Active Day Or Night

6. And I Will Not Do Any Favouritsm In The Gang And Give Ranks To Those Who Are Active And Demote Those Who Are Inactive Even If They Were My Deputies.

7. I Will Not Accept Any Kind Toxicity In The Gang.

8. I Will Teach Those Who Don't Know A Lot Of Rules That Are In My Gang.

-My Goals For The Term.
-Get The Maximum Members For The Gang.
-Get Above 10K Spray Profit Every Hour.
-Be A Terrorist Org.
-Giving Out Bonuses Every Event.
-Dominate Ghetto And Destroy Every Other Gang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom