Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poski Lupus

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Ziya
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day: 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord: funnybird
6. Your Nickname: Poski Lupus
7. Your ID: 254439

Additional information
Leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
-
I used to be a gang leader. I left an unfinished story behind, I will complete it very well in Bloods.
- I have enough experience to become a leader and as an ex leader I know how these things work so I think I am the best person to run the Bloods gang because in my opinion it is the most popular gang in the city. Under my leadership both sides of ghetto will be painted red.
- The Bloods gang is special to me, and I will make it special for others too by teaching them best and easiest way to go success at events and earning money. Also my primary goal is to have a quality and fun time with my gang members while following the Server Rules and while doing this, my goal is to provide a comfortable and enjoyable time for all my members.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
-
I will keep toxicity at minimum level.
- I will have right deputies to keep this gang always active while I am not around.
- I will make sure to have a spray team that is active 7/24 with sprays.
- I will give ranks depends on who deserves it, I will not do any favourizm in my organization and every high command will be chosen by me or my deputies.
- I will give out bonuses to everyone who does their best, so they will be willing to do their job better.

Best regards.

Conroy

OTISTIK
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Ziya
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day: 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord: funnybird
6. Your Nickname: Poski Lupus
7. Your ID: 254439

Additional information
Leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
-
I used to be a gang leader. I left an unfinished story behind, I will complete it very well in Bloods.
- I have enough experience to become a leader and as an ex leader I know how these things work so I think I am the best person to run the Bloods gang because in my opinion it is the most popular gang in the city. Under my leadership both sides of ghetto will be painted red.
- The Bloods gang is special to me, and I will make it special for others too by teaching them best and easiest way to go success at events and earning money. Also my primary goal is to have a quality and fun time with my gang members while following the Server Rules and while doing this, my goal is to provide a comfortable and enjoyable time for all my members.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
-
I will keep toxicity at minimum level.
- I will have right deputies to keep this gang always active while I am not around.
- I will make sure to have a spray team that is active 7/24 with sprays.
- I will give ranks depends on who deserves it, I will not do any favourizm in my organization and every high command will be chosen by me or my deputies.
- I will give out bonuses to everyone who does their best, so they will be willing to do their job better.

Best regards.
Fr

1percentCJ

Player
Player
as a Bloods HC for many full consecutive terms, you have my support sir ! Best of luck and Bloods on Top Always !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom