Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tosan Ash

Ashh Founder
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Amit
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: IRL Time zone (GMT +3)
4. Average online per day: 4+ Hours
5. Your Discord: Tosan#0208
6. Your Nickname: Tosan Ash

7. Your ID: 987

Additional information:
1. I want to be Leader of... Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

• First of all I'm playing over 2 years in GrandRP. I want to take the leadership once again because i'm enjoying doing RP as a gang leader and i'm trying to do my best as a leader to make my gang members satisfied - Good bonuses, Good activity in events.. etc.
  • I was leader of gang before - I finish full terms. I was as well deputy in gangs a lot of times, so I have epxrience how to manage the gang in the right way.
  • I love Marabunta HQ location, and i never was marabunta leader so I want to take the leadership of bunta for the first time.
  • I like the curators of Marabunta, hopyfully we will make good ideas for better RP in my term.
  • I have already my deputy team + turf term ready for this term.
My Goals for the term:
  • 100% Car theft + Informant - like we did before in my Ballas term.
  • Taking 2 terms hopefully.
  • Make once again good bonus system for my gang members.
  • Logs in discord to follow my members activity.
  • I want to focus on store robberies and hostage situations this time.
  • Proper interviews to join Marabunta. at least 3 years in city and knows the GhettoRules.
  • Max spray profit in ghetto.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization:
  • I have zero patience for toxic people. I will make sure my gang is 100% clean from toxicity.
  • I will make sure my gang will be the strongest in ghetto robbing. we will do a lot of robbing and improve the RP by using commands /try.. /do.. etc
  • Will make sure we have the right people in the gang to do minimum rulebreaks.
  • We will make proper RP with legal side. We will try to challange them and do stores/hostage situations in new locations.
  • I will make Marabunta members feel they choose the best org in city by giving them a feeling of belonging and care.

Thanks for reading my application
Made by Tosan Ash ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

💋𝔼𝕩 | 𝕃𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕗 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕥 𝕐𝕒𝕣𝕕 𝔹𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕒𝕤 x2 💋
💋𝔼𝕩 | 𝕃𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕗 𝕃𝕠𝕤 𝕊𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕤 𝕍𝕒𝕘𝕠𝕤💋

Sage Silverhand

𝕷𝖔𝖚𝖎𝖘 𝕮𝖑𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖘
Player
best leader in the history daşşana gurban

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Marabunta interviews!

The interview will take place on Wednesday , 12/06/2024 at 16:00 ST (Server Time)

Please contact us on Discord within 12 hours.
Ace Galante (.galante.)
Eray Black (eqps.)
Pietro Nardelli (sweeth_)
Velix Verlice (velixo.)
Not following will lead to automatic rejection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom