Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxes Mercury

Player
Player
Personal Informations:

1. Your name IRL
Bruno

2. Your age

3. Time zone
Bern (GMT+2)

4. Average online per day
5-8h/day

5. Your Discord
ahmad.ctb

6. Your Nickname
Maxes Mercury

7. Your ID

Additional Information:

1. Leader of The Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. I've been in a lot of gangs, but I've never found a gang that was perfect. I would like to start my own gang in my own way to show people that you can be successful with your own concept and that you don't always have to run the gangs like everyone else.

2. I have extensive knowledge of the area and the activities there. I understand the dynamics of the streets and know how to work effectively with other gang members to achieve common goals. Through my leadership skills and natural authority, I can motivate and inspire members.

I'm not a fan of just throwing things away. With me you have someone who keeps going, even when a gang is down. I would always try to rebuild the gang, no matter how few people still feel committed to the gang or generally still want to be in the gang. You always find new, motivated people.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1. The rules must always be in the foreground, if this is violated you will be sanctioned, it doesn't matter what rank the person has.
2.As a rule, events should be approached actively every day Clanding/spraying should be part of your daily activity An event with state organizations such as an FZ raid should be held every day.
3.An active leadership that has to deal with the problems of gang members
4.Weekly gang meetings to address problems, news, rankings
5.Reward gang members for winning events with regular giveaways
6.The ghetto presence should come first
7.I will also offer players who have no previous experience in a gang and are therefore in their first gang the opportunity to prove themselves

Goals:

-Beeing the Gang with the most activity
-A good relationship with all curators
-Expand role play of the crime scene
-Get 100% Turf

Ranking System:

15 | OG < Head of the organization
14 | Vice-OG < supports the OG
13 I Deputy < Pay attention to all members and award upranks
12 I UnderDeputy < supports the Deputy
11 | Mastermind Gangster < Relentless member, Called Events + Ghetto
10 | Instructor < accepts applicants, understands the organizational concept, and acts as a role model
09 | Turfer < responsible for conquering turf areas
08 | Ghetto Clapper < Leads the Spray Team
07 I Spray Team < Make sure the Gang have good Pay-Checks/collect Turf
06 | Gangster < is a defining member of the organization
05 | Big Grove < can rob, has proven to be a loyal member
04 | Lil Grove < shows activity for Grove and proves himself to be responsible
03 | Member < has proven himself or herself as a member
02 | Runner < Is a newcomer who has to prove himself
01 | Snitch < penalty rank

Closing Words:

I would like to thank you very much for the time invested in reading my application. I hope for a positive answer and for a continued good relationship in the future. Greetings

CarI Jordan

♠ Men are brave ♠
Server Administrator
Rejected

Learn about server rules and server functions, and spend more time on the server as a player to learn all things about the server before applying to become a leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom