Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Fearless Falcon
Administrators nickname
Aarush_Goyal
Date
May 6, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/Nq7BTtb

übeyd black

Player
Player
Hello dear admins, one day when I entered the game again, I saw that there were low-ranking people in LSPD and the high-ranking people were treating them badly and oppressing them. I was very upset about this situation and I increased the rank of the low-ranking people and lowered the rank of the high-ranking ones a little bit, but I did not know that this was forbidden. If I had known, I would never have done it. I promise not to do anything like this again and I approve the deletion of my money.

Mazhor

Main Dev
Main Dev
PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Forum warning for spam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom