Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Aufhebung des Einspruchs gegen Bugabuse (Lotterie) | Roberto Feuer | 61264 | @Mazhor

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Papi_Tento
Administrators nickname
Roberto_Fire
Date
Apr 6, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://streamable.com/oaszhv

Tento Goodhit

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor,

I am writing to request the lifting of the ban on my account. I was banned on April 6th due to bug abuse (lottery) on your server. I would like to sincerely apologize for my behavior and ask for a second chance.

I understand that exploiting bugs is unfair to other players and undermines the integrity of the game. In my case, I exploited a bug in the game without fully considering the consequences for the community and the game itself. That was a mistake, and I deeply regret my actions.

Since the ban, I have taken the time to thoroughly review the server rules and general game rules. I have come to understand how important it is to behave fairly and respectfully to ensure the game is enjoyable for everyone involved. I assure you that I will avoid such mistakes in the future and always adhere to the rules.

I would be very grateful if you could give me a second chance to make amends for my mistake and reintegrate into the gaming community.

Thank you for your time.

L.g Tento

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom