Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected Unban Appeal l 296152 I Ruby Specter I For Curator of The Project

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Venom GOKTURK
Administrators nickname
Ruby Specter
Date
Jun 13, 2024
Time
07:00
Proofs
xxxx

serkanilhantr

FIB Agent-ex-UC&Spec Ops& HRT_ex-SAHP&LSPD&EMS&NG
Player
I think My account might be hacked or my friend joked me....I was at my own company and i left for computer for while and go for smoking outside...after that situation i came back ..everything was normal ...until i joined this morning ...my everything has gone ....i checked it from contact administraion section...someone is trying to ban me ...My name got changed my cars gone my items gone....everything gone except not transferrable...so that my desert scarf type 11 enus cullinan gtr neon gt black series sto 2021 and much more expensive edition cars...I spent more than 400 grand coin for this game....Did i deserve that ban ? ı was trying to apologize from contact administration and ruby spector did not listened me and he banned me for 30 days from admin disrespect ..:I was trying to say It was not me ....I did not share my account or something else...Just go for smoking and thats what happened to me ...I did not click any links ...I never uploaded legal or illegal redux....Just playing with my acc for years and years.....So that Can you help me? that was the whole situation.....

serkanilhantr

FIB Agent-ex-UC&Spec Ops& HRT_ex-SAHP&LSPD&EMS&NG
Player
I also have Hidden Camera POV... Which i did nothing... I can upload it too.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom