Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sakib Wayde
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 12, 2024
Time of violation
16:28
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg9Fj_KTqcM

Trippy Kray

Player
Player
In this 1st POV i killed this Guy For which he put up a forum.

POV 2
In the POV 2 You can clearly See that this guy came within the 15 minutes of the situation which is clearly NRL and he also saying why am i killing which means he still remember what i did even before he died.

Mohith Maxim

just wait and see
Server Administrator
Requesting Thread owner to provide Extend Pov
You Have 6Hours To provide pov

sakibhossain

Player
Player

POV 2
In the POV 2 You can clearly See that this guy came within the 15 minutes of the situation which is clearly NRL and he also saying why am i killing which means he still remember what i did even before he died.
I did not do NLR someone revived me and you killed me again when i came to talk to you. And he is clearly agreed he did kill me lol

sakibhossain

Player
Player

POV 2
And do give the full pov of it you gave18 sec pov . You killed others at that time do give the full pov.

sakibhossain

Player
Player
IDK why you still need more extended pov as i gave 1 min pov still as you asked i give you the full pov here is the link

idk why you need more pov as i clearly gave you the 1 min pov which shows the full situation. If you ask the guy to give full pov you will see what happend as he croped te pov and gave 18 sec of it
Still i will give you the full pov as you asked.

Last edited:

sakibhossain

Player
Player
Noobie I posted the POV
if u got full pov of patching Post it
Bro i see you got so many forum against you you always break rules. I do not care if i get NLR but people like you should get punished for what you do in the city.
Unfortunately i do not have the pov of where a random guy revive me.

But if you give the full pov where you killed m to where you said i did nlr you will se someone patched me.

I suggest the admin to ask the guy to give full situation POV as he is blaming me for NLR.

sakibhossain

Player
Player
and do not try to do toxicity calling me noobie or other stuff as i see you are purely a toxic person in city and in real life. We are here plying RP not doing war.

Mohith Maxim

just wait and see
Server Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 105100 will receive a punishment for RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom