Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Strugle Abrooo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 13, 2024
Time of violation
8:27
Proofs
https://youtu.be/hRC8ojRAq3E

Nomad Livii

Player
Player
whoever gonna review this, this guy is using special program to hide his voice from pov, clearly u can see from his pov he is using mic but not reflecting in pov, he was insulting and provoking us in Arabic but he does not want to show it in video, take that into consideration when reviewing, also we are allowed to speak freely in any language within our family house borders and outside greenzone

Flon

Player
Player
blud we're insulting us in arabic like by saying this car worth more than ur family so what are u expecting bro. and ur saying talking in arabic killed me for no reason bro tf is wrong with u

Abdelrahman994

Player
Player
whoever gonna review this, this guy is using special program to hide his voice from pov, clearly u can see from his pov he is using mic but not reflecting in pov, he was insulting and provoking us in Arabic but he does not want to show it in video, take that into consideration when reviewing, also we are allowed to speak freely in any language within our family house borders and outside greenzone
no iam recording with amd app and the admin can scan my pc btw dont try to bee good bec you and youre friend saying to me bad words and if you have record post it

Deigo Skyline

Player
Player
u was Insulting but ur Voice is not is not heard ur Voice should be Heard u was Talking with us and u Dont have ur Voice in ur mic and Admin Can See this

yazen

Player
Player
he was also toxic to me and racist for no reason when i was afk

Abdelrahman994

Player
Player
all of you are friends dont try to scam the admin if any one have record post it dont talk too much

Escobar Shakespeare

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected

POV is less than 1 minute long, Proof doesnt show Full situation .
We cant hear what you are saying either post with your voice in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom