Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Not Able to Login Because of Auth App Code

Connor

Player
Player
Hello, I recently ran into an issue where it asks for my authenticator app code or secret code when I login. I need help because I never setup and authenticator for Grand RP and because of this I can't Login because It requires a code, I don't have access to. I also don't know the secret key. I can provide any information needed to get back into my account, but I just need help. Thank you!

Connor

Player
Player
I understand that but I cant get in the game to get the auth set up because it requires auth to get in, and I dont have the secret key

SophiaMatthews

Player
Player
Hello, I recently ran into an issue where it asks for my authenticator app code or secret code when I login. I need help because I never setup and authenticator for Grand RP and because of this I can't Login because It requires a code, I don't have access to. I also don't know the secret key. I can provide any information needed to get back into my account, but I just need help. Thank you!

Please contact Grand RP support immediately for assistance with disabling or resetting your two-factor authentication. Provide all necessary details to verify your identity and resolve the login issue swiftly. I used StateOfWriting at Movie Review Writing Service UK from the Real Movie Nerds for a movie review assignment, and I was very impressed with their service. The writer provided a detailed and insightful review that exceeded my expectations. The customer support was very helpful and responsive. If you need help with writing a movie review, StateOfWriting is a reliable option.
Seems no update.

Last edited:
Top Bottom