Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zero Pikachu
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 13, 2024
Time of violation
21:16
Proofs
https://streamable.com/mk280g

Dom Salvatore

Curator: Senior State
Senior Administrator
Requesting ID 20157 to provide POV of entering the event
You have 12 hours to do so

Nova Winters

MOS OF DOE, GOVERMENT
Player
Ezz they enter from the way where we cant go and no have access from event zone. Its become under

ER 1.18.
it is forbidden to use places that cannot be accessed by foot or ladder when event already started and it is not allowed to use highground such as highways which are not accessible from inside the event once it has started. | Jail 120 min

Also they are 4 or 5 its become a fam warn

Karona Soran en2 en3

Player
Player
Everyone in my family, except for one person, is +18 years old and I consider such a statement an insult. I demand that this person be punished from the forum (I would rather him from the game). He has no right to make fun of anyone like that, whether he's on my team or not. Have a nice day.

Making fun of ages is against the "provoking" rule and is punishable by a 1-month ban.

Last edited:

Nova Winters

MOS OF DOE, GOVERMENT
Player
Everyone in my family, except for one person, is +18 years old and I consider such a statement an insult. I demand that this person be punished from the forum (I would rather him from the game). He has no right to make fun of anyone like that, whether he's on my team or not. Have a nice day.

bro what u say who insult And why u taking off-topic in here

Yagizz Yildiz

Player
Player
Ezz they enter from the way where we cant go and no have access from event zone. Its become under

ER 1.18.

it is forbidden to use places that cannot be accessed by foot or ladder when event already started and it is not allowed to use highground such as highways which are not accessible from inside the event once it has started. | Jail 120 min

Brother, only 1 person in the family is under the age of 14 and everyone else is over the age of 18. You mentioned here that we should receive a family warning.

Nova Winters

MOS OF DOE, GOVERMENT
Player
Brother, only 1 person in the family is under the age of 14 and everyone else is over the age of 18. You mentioned here that we should receive a family warning.
Bro ER1.18 mines Event rule 1.18 U guys use the non-accessible roof or high ground which cant be accessed from inside of the event zone

And u receive family war bcs ur 3 or 4 member did same rules break.

Yagizz Yildiz

Player
Player

ER 1.18.

here

Dom Salvatore

Curator: Senior State
Senior Administrator
Thread Approved
IDs 20157, 134604, 80206, 109319 will receive punishment for Event Rule 1.18
1.18 It is forbidden to use places that cannot be accessed by foot or ladder when event already started and it is not allowed to use highground such as highways which are not accessible from inside the event once it has started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom