Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Shabah Verlice
Administrators nickname
Chanuch Mova
Date
Jun 15, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/RKb3p2Vr7x8

Shabah Verlice.

Forum King
Leader
Hello, dear admin.

I was punished for violating event rule 1.2, but I was unaware of this rule is for IC Events. Realistically, a family raid (fam raid) is an IC event, not an OOC one. During the incident, individuals were on the road, shooting people, claiming it was a fam raid, which supposedly prevented me from arresting them. This is neither fair nor realistic.

I was penalized for something I didn't know about, and it doesn't make sense. In my point of view (POV), as seen at the start of the recording, there was a global announcement, and people were shooting at each other. I couldn't arrest them because it was deemed a fam raid. If there is a fam raid, participants should stay on their private property (the family house) and not come onto the road brandishing firearms. Allowing this would be against the legislation and would constitute corruption on my part.

Therefore, please remove my warning. I did not break event rule 1.2; I was simply performing my duties as a law enforcement officer (LEO).
Aswell, the person who did report why is he only providing POV's of 40second. his not showing full pov.

green shelby

Player
Player
not off topic , fam raid is a ooc event not ic its in another dimension , and you came there without knowing any situation directly started shooting with sniper and breaking armors you can see your pov , and can you please tell if there is a fam raid how can we gather in fam house our private property ? and also imagine if there is no event and peoples carrying firearm you still cant shoot them without demands or asking their gun license ? BRUH and when someone said its fam raid u still proceed to arrest them and ruining a event and abusing your power , please read rules again

Shabah Verlice.

Forum King
Leader
not off topic , fam raid is a ooc event not ic its in another dimension , and you came there without knowing any situation directly started shooting with sniper and breaking armors you can see your pov , and can you please tell if there is a fam raid how can we gather in fam house our private property ? and also imagine if there is no event and peoples carrying firearm you still cant shoot them without demands or asking their gun license ? BRUH and when someone said its fam raid u still proceed to arrest them and ruining a event and abusing your power , please read rules again
In start of my POV you can hear gun shoots from the same area that gives me a propper reason to shoot at you guys without demands!!
Aswell as half of your family members are bradshing guns, what would you expect from me to come and speak to and tell you to remove ur guns otherwise i will arrest you!?

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Remains, this is not a new thing in regards of rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom