Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Badmoshh Lala

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Masir Gazi
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: UTC+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-7 hour
5. Your Discord: mdmasir01
6. Your Nickname: Badmoshh Lala
7. Your ID: 75971

Additional information

1- Leader of Families

2 Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation):

2.1 First of all, I want to use the information I gained from State organizations against them as the gang leader. I have gained a lot of experience on the Leos as i have served many terms and I think it is a great opportunity to use that experience. I also want to gain new experiences as a gang leader and use these experiences against them, and I am very sure that I can achieve. As a gang leader i think i can make my whole gang to top by implementing a family freindly environment. As under my

2.2 I will turn the Families gang into the gang that controls the darkest side of the Los Santos city , and in this way Los Santos will be under control our control And I won't do this alone, we will achieve this goal with my whole gang, like a family. And while I lead this, I will ensure that the people who will be with me are people close to me and whom I could trust.

2.3 I want to make Families members respectfull, helpfull and protect to each others. I will make sure to complete everyting without any rule violations under my leadership. I plan to make Families most active gang in the City. I plan to Creat very strong Turfer Team. I plan to Creat a Graffiti team who will paint Families graffiti everywhere
2.4 I want to make my gang rule over the ghetto and make my gang the most dangerous out of all that comes, so it would also make my organisation members confident and they will work hard as much as he can to make FAMILIES ON TOP!!

2.5 As my experience and my behavoiur is very organisable manner so i will create a team of high commands who can teach all the new members about the server rules,
so that everyone will get a fair chance of spending in roleplay. There will be no favouritism among anyone, under my leadership everyone will get rankups according to their contribution in the gang.

3 Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

3.1 Basicly my goals to increase the RolePlay Level i will do a lot of Highways Robs, Store/Gunstore Robberies, Hostage Stuations, FZ raids etc.
3.2 Always keep in touch with the curator and updating him.
3.3 Doing all the gang activities professionally and prefect.
3.4 I've got some ideas to make roleplay more realistic, I'll make our store robberies more fun and negotiation even more fun.
3.5 I'll make a good team of high commands who will teach the members everything. From basic rules to how to do events. We will make sure everyone in our gang know what they are doing.
MY Goals:
1- %100 turf
2- Most active gang in Ghetto
3- Finish the first term sucsessfully without any warn.
4- Attend to all the events
5- every hour graffiti reward above $10,500

My Ranking system for families:-

14| Leader
13| Deputy Leader
12| Underdeputy
11| Warload
10| Deputy warlord
09| Enforcer
08| Turfer
07| Kingpin
06| Informal