Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamza Ryze

Leader
Leader
Information
1. Your name IRL - Hamza
2. Your age - 18
3. Time Zone (GMT+3)
4. Average online per day 8-10
5. Your Discord - bignt
6. Your Nickname - Hamza Ryze
7. Your ID - 95783
Additional information

1. Leader of The Families Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization ?

1 - Since I came to city I were enjoyed at crime side and I was good at it and I got much of experiences in other gangs I worked with good leaders such they teached me what should I do if I become a leader of the gang before in other gangs I worked with good leaders such they teached me what should I do if I become a leader of the gang before in other gangs I worked with good leaders such they teached me what should i do if i become a leader of the gang i tought had experiences at all side state and crime and I asked to myself why I m not gona take a leadership as a gang which I can make best gang in city and than I decided to be leader of Families and also my friends supported as well since they were a leaders also as I said I was good at crime side I organized much a event in gang side

2 - I had a good team deputies as who become as a leader many time and knows what to do at any place and I want to dominate all ghetto and city as Families and I realy trust my self to I can do that

3 - Families terms were not good enough recently and I would like to make everyone love Families and have fun in the gang side as well I will make a loyal and powerfull gang with my leadership I trust myself I will make families hq a home for everyone in gang. I know what should i do or should'nt as a leader thanks to my experiences before in other gangs I worked with good leaders such they teached me what should I do if I become a leader of the gang

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
By doing store robberies, hostage situations, highway robberies, and FZ raids in this way, I will keep the gang in the role every time i can

I will make a loyal and powerfull Highcommand team (who can know what to do anytime) as I do in other gangs when I was a deputy and I will not gona make anyone breaking the rules of rp

During my term, I will not allow nepotism in Families and I will not give unfair rank to anyone. People who participate in events, people who have good communication with other members will have a high rank.

MY GOALS FOR FAMILIES:

1- $10.000 Spray profit per hour
2- Complete Term without any warning
3- Dominate other Gangs
4- %100 Turf

cannn

SIMITCI
Player
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE +++++++++

Conroy

OTISTIK
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Hamza
2. Your age - 18
3. Time Zone (GMT+3)
4. Average online per day 8-10
5. Your Discord - bignt
6. Your Nickname - Hamza Ryze
7. Your ID - 95783
Additional information

1. Leader of The Families Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization ?

1 - Since I came to city I were enjoyed at crime side and I was good at it and I got much of experiences in other gangs I worked with good leaders such they teached me what should I do if I become a leader of the gang before in other gangs I worked with good leaders such they teached me what should I do if I become a leader of the gang before in other gangs I worked with good leaders such they teached me what should i do if i become a leader of the gang i tought had experiences at all side state and crime and I asked to myself why I m not gona take a leadership as a gang which I can make best gang in city and than I decided to be leader of Families and also my friends supported as well since they were a leaders also as I said I was good at crime side I organized much a event in gang side

2 - I had a good team deputies as who become as a leader many time and knows what to do at any place and I want to dominate all ghetto and city as Families and I realy trust my self to I can do that

3 - Families terms were not good enough recently and I would like to make everyone love Families and have fun in the gang side as well I will make a loyal and powerfull gang with my leadership I trust myself I will make families hq a home for everyone in gang. I know what should i do or should'nt as a leader thanks to my experiences before in other gangs I worked with good leaders such they teached me what should I do if I become a leader of the gang

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
By doing store robberies, hostage situations, highway robberies, and FZ raids in this way, I will keep the gang in the role every time i can

I will make a loyal and powerfull Highcommand team (who can know what to do anytime) as I do in other gangs when I was a deputy and I will not gona make anyone breaking the rules of rp

During my term, I will not allow nepotism in Families and I will not give unfair rank to anyone. People who participate in events, people who have good communication with other members will have a high rank.

MY GOALS FOR FAMILIES:

1- $10.000 Spray profit per hour
2- Complete Term without any warning
3- Dominate other Gangs
4- %100 Turf
++Fr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom