Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Oguz Savage
Administrators nickname
Chesster Kaelviin
Date
Mar 16, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/9SZJ1S2

Savage26

Founder Savage | Ex-Curator
Player
Hello, first of all, when I started this game, I thought only of it as a game and I didn't think about it that much fun, and I made new friendships here and now I have a very fun environment, and the people I saw around me here were in the organizations and I was curious about these organizations and I participated and I had a lot of experiences and now it felt a lot of fun to me and it felt like a life, not a game, so I gained experience in all organizations and tried to do the best of what I can do and now I wanted to be a Leader because I have a lot of experience and I applied a few times but IC age was not enough and IC age I was always active for him to rise and at the same time I was gaining more experience and one day I applied again but I ate Leader Bl without a reason and they gave me a Leader Bl without proof because of the admins friendship and some people who didn't want me to be a Leader told their admin friends and told me the proof etc. They sent Leader Bl without anything, at the same time, to look at all the applications, as long as they had evidence against some people, they didn't throw Leader Bl at them, and they threw them to me unless they didn't have evidence, at the same time, when you look at my previous applications, you can see that there was no problem, and at the same time, there is no official evidence of this, but also without going into the interview and an official identity from me, etc. He didn't want anything and yet he gave me an unfair punishment and I'm consulting you to open it please help me with this. I also apply to you on this subject because I want to be a lot of leaders and at the same time I have no doubt that I myself will be a very good leader.

Dear Mazhor Pluxury

Lex Desidero

Ex Unofficial Family Leader
Player
Aren't you ban evading?

Noizy

Tony Colso or AirTony
Player
Why are you appealing your blacklist? You showed other grand servers/fake rank proof to get a job, you had people on your gov app which you didn't talk to before hand, and used your mains rank proof on your twink to also get a rank.... Why would they even consider that ? You lie to players and admins 🤥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom