Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
SIZAR JONYUR
Administrators nickname
Labron_Pluxury
Date
Jun 14, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://ibb.co/3Ndr1f6

SIZAR

Player
Player
Hello support team, thank you for your efforts to make everything better.
Please help solve the problem I am facing.
I have been banned because I violated rule (Gen Rule1.3) Which states: Any fraud against players is prohibited | PERMANENT BAN and we do not compensate lost money.
I am reading this rule, which is that I should not sell any item at an exaggerated price.

But at the time I was banned, I did not sell anything at all. I do not know what the reason was that my dear friend (Labron_Pluxury) blocked me. I ask him, if I made a mistake in anything, to forgive me and give me another chance. I also appeal to the support team to provide me with a helping hand and assistance. I am now very upset and frustrated.
please help

Thank you for your tireless efforts, and I hope you are in the best of health and well-being. I hope I did not cause you any inconvenience.
Thanks

A special message to my brother Labron_Pluxury
Sir Lebron pluxury, everyone makes mistakes. I am very sure that yesterday at 00:00 I did not sell anything, and if I sold something later at a high price, I did not mean it. I always see the prices that are displayed for the item and I always sell at the same price, except in... Sometimes I may raise the price a little.
I hope you do not disappoint me, my brother Lebron Pluxury, and I promise you that I will be very careful next time and adhere more to the laws.

This message has been translated through Google Translate. I apologize for any errors.

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom