Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved 332945 and 331154 | Toxicty X 260129 | RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Trax Andreas
Suspect ID
332945, 331154 and 2
Date of violation
Jun 15, 2024
Time of violation
0:10
Proofs
https://youtu.be/2fa6HcD3Zgs

XXXtyrellcartxxx

Player
Player
The man with id 331154 swears by saying "I'll hit your grandmother" and "I don't know what to do with your mother" in Turkish. Please have the Turkish admin look at this form. Because of players like these, we lose the pleasure of playing the game. Please help. Also, what does this man do that is not toxic?

Sefh Deannss

Player
Player
The man with id 331154 swears by saying "I'll hit your grandmother" and "I don't know what to do with your mother" in Turkish. Please have the Turkish admin look at this form. Because of players like these, we lose the pleasure of playing the game. Please help. Also, what does this man do that is not toxic?
He's telling it to someone else, not you, my friend. It says "arda" at the beginning, is your name "arda"?

Toller0

Player
Player
Its provoking and toxicilty to media fam and doing it to new peoples. Its doesnt matter if title is wrong

Sefh Deannss

Player
Player
Its provoking and toxicilty to media fam and doing it to new peoples. Its doesnt matter if title is wrong
You have nothing to do with this, my friend. If what he did is really a crime, the admin will see it, don't get involved unnecessarily.

Lawa Broddy

никому не доверяй
Server Administrator
Locked for admin who speaks Turkish

Freija Jinn

Curator of Unofficial Org.
Server Administrator
Approved

ID 331154 will receive a punishment for FL in RP
ID 260129 will receive a punishment for RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.