Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamoud Salamanca

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Mustafa

2. Your age : 18

3. Time zone : GMT +1

4. Average online per day : 7-10

5. Your Discord : b6xr

6. Your Nickname : Jokerr Escobar

7. Your ID : 46100

Additional information

1. Leader of Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1.In the city, many see me as a strong leader. I've got the resilience to keep going when others might give up. People respect the established positions, and they want me to take a leadership role. When I step up, the organization will become more active right away.

2. I want to lead the
Families because there is nobody can beat my dedication to making our organization's experiences unforgettable. I want the Families to be known as the best, and I believe I can make that happen. With my experience as Underdeputy In all gangs, I have friends who will back me up. leveraging my extensive leadership experience to cultivate a strong network of allies.

3. I will bring fair and equal rank system to everyone. I will not let people argue and fight with each other. I am very sensitive about this. I will try to make a difference as much as possible by using both my legal and illegal experiences. The more activities and events participation, the better. That's why we will try to attend events every day. We will take care not to miss any events.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

Bonuses to all: Give bonuses to active players to keep them interested.
Respecting everyone: Make sure everyone's treated with respect for a positive vibe.
No Favoritism: Be fair in recruitment by interviewing everyone equally, no friends of mine or my deputies will be given a great rank because they are just friend.
Activity: Be active with not only cland, submarine, battleship and other, but also with Highways Robbery, Store robberies, Hostage Situations and FZ Raids.
Graffiti: I will make sure our gang have max graffiti at all times.
Turf Team: Build a skilled team to dominate our turf.
No Toxicity: I will not be allowing toxicity throughout the gang, everything here should be fun and friendly.

- Complete Successful Term Without Warnings or Verbal
- Max Spray Profit Every hour

-Turf 100%

Ranking System

-14 Most Wanted
-13 Deputy
-12 Under Deputy
-11 OG Families
-10 Event Manager
-9 High Command
-8 Shooters
-7 Turf Team