Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ryan Flawless
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 16, 2024
Time of violation
13:56
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/vm0Qabd

Ryan68

Player
Player
You can check timming and server
I have audio that u are ban evading ill make sure i send to admins admins please ttake in consideration that this guy is banned from all german for insulting someone you can also see he made formup account yesterday only he deleted and removed all his discord and form inorder to not get caught of getting banned

pushkar

Player
Player
I have audio that u are ban evading ill make sure i send to admins admins please ttake in consideration that this guy is banned from all german for insulting someone you can also see he made formup account yesterday only he deleted and removed all his discord and form inorder to not get caught of getting banned
Am i banned
Reconsider it

Last edited:

pushkar

Player
Player
I have audio that u are ban evading ill make sure i send to admins admins please ttake in consideration that this guy is banned from all german for insulting someone you can also see he made formup account yesterday only he deleted and removed all his discord and form inorder to not get caught of gettin
I want solid rock proof that i am ban evading
I m from india and i never went german servers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom