Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilian Ryu

🥨 Curator Of Germans 🇩🇪 🥨
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Kilian
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: Germany, GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 5-8 hrs, It depends but actually always over 5 hours
5. Your Discord: 1k1.exe
6. Your Nickname: Kilian Ryu
7. Your ID: 766

Additional information

1. Leader of SAN ANDREAS HIGHWAY PATROL (SAHP)
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

With alot of experience, I have come to understand how the mind of a criminal works and how things look from a governmental perspective. ⁤⁤It is unfortunate that new recruits joining LSPD, SAHP or FIB are often not adequately prepared and enter without appropriate training. ⁤⁤I do not think this approach will work. ⁤⁤The people starting in these groups want to know and grow in knowledge. ⁤⁤I am confident in my ability to address this challenge. ⁤⁤The objective is to make the process of boarding smooth within the government institutions as well as ensure that it is enriching while at the same time imparting relevant practical knowledge on new members regarding their future roles that they will take up within governmental institutions. ⁤⁤They must learn from experience and keep evolving. I intend to provide them with directed trainings and hands-on exercises that will equip them with all necessary skills and knowledge required for successful fulfillment of their duties.

Another important thing I want is my members not to sit at headquarters for the whole day with two or three people on patrol. The highways and roads should be patrolling actively, regular checks made in order to enhance security and presence. Checkpoint controls are supposed to be held regularly to make sure that there is a safe environment and the public has sense of safety. This will help me keep them motivated as well as engaged while doing their job. State security forces will get a chance of deterring possible law offenders, creating visible presence within the community that they serve. My objective is to establish a unit capable of responding quickly and being proactive in every situation.

One of my priorities is to foster a strong sense of community within the organization. I firmly believe that teamwork and cohesion are crucial to the success of any unit. By organizing regular training sessions, team-building activities, and joint assignments, I want to ensure that everyone feels part of a supportive and effective team.
These initiatives will not only boost morale but also improve efficiency and work quality. A strong team that collaborates well can tackle challenges more effectively and achieve better results. By creating an environment where everyone feels valued and supported, I aim to lay the foundation for successful and harmonious collaboration.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1. Communication between officers and high command officers should be improved
2. Active training for the officers.
3. A good bonus system which, if you work well, also earns you a good extra bonus.
4. Regular public recruitments to make it even easier for new officers to get started.
5. a simple application process that is still at the highest and professional level.

Departments:

1. Human Resources: This department will be responsible for managing the entire recruitment process, from job postings and candidate sourcing to interviewing and onboarding. Additionally, HR will take charge of training new officers, developing comprehensive training programs that cover all necessary skills and procedures. They will also continuously watch and evaluate the performance of new officers to ensure that all quality standards are consistently met and maintained. By implementing robust training and development plans, HR aims to support the professional growth of new hires and align their performance with the organization's goals and standards.

2. IA - Internal Affairs: This department will be responsible for investigating incidents and addressing any suspicions of criminal or professional misconduct attributed to members. They will conduct thorough and impartial investigations to ensure accountability and uphold the integrity of the organization.

3. SORT - Special Operations Response Team, will be dedicated to responding to hostage situations and robberies, providing support to LSPD/FIB when needed. SORT will take the lead in managing these critical incidents, coordinating with members of the organization to ensure effective response and resolution.

4. There will also be a Regular Traffic Patrol Unit (RTPU) responsible for monitoring normal traffic conditions, conducting routine checks, and performing regular patrols to maintain public safety. They will also be the first responders at incident sites such as ATM robberies, etc.

Rank System

30. Sheriff
29. Undersheriff
28. Assistant Sheriff
27. Chief of Staff
26. Head of Department
25. Deputy Head of Department
--- High Command ---
24. Marshal
23. Commander
22. Sr. Captain
21. Captain
20. Sr. Lieutenant
19. Lieutenant
18. Master Sergeant
17. Sergeant 1st Class
16. Sergeant
15. Senior Corporal
14. Corporal
13. Sr. Patrol Officer
12. Patrol Officer
11. Jr. Patrol Officer
10. Officer cadet
09. Master Trooper
08. Senior Trooper
07. Trooper 3
06. Trooper 2
05. Trooper 1
04. K9 Unit
03. Cadet
02. LOA
01. Suspended​

whatever comes out. Thank you for reading and your time.
Greetings
🦈 Kilian🦈

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom